Paypal Sucks .....

R

RadioPatrol

...... and is Anti Gun ...

check out GearPay

you maay not be able to use them everywhere .... but use them where it counts

originally found on WarRifles Firearms Forum

The CEO and owner of GearPay LLC is James Waldrop of Anderson County Tennessee. I have known James for over 25 years, he is easily the finest human being I have ever met and rabidly progun! He is a highly accomplished Engineer, respected in his field and held in high regard by all who know him.

The basic GearPay idea was mine, I originally bought the domain name and got the ball rolling. I brought James into the picture because he had deeper pockets than myself; he purchased the idea and domain name from me last year.

The third party administrator for GearPay LLC is the same firm that did the processing for PayPal prior to PayPal becoming their own gateway provider and becoming so antigun in words and actions. There are tens of thousands of dollars in reserve to not only protect its members, but also GearPay LLC.

All money is held by SunTrust National Bank, they and the third party administrator have all necessary State and Federal licenses to transfer funds, something they do for GearPay, by contract.

Some folks are making note of what is perceived as being an attempt to hide ownership, we simply noticed that over 20% of the IPs coming to GearPay were the same jerks that want to deny the ownership of weapons, de fang the military and close hunting lands to sportsmen. Why expose James to them prior to getting started, you know these groups are totally ticked about GearPay!

The attempted mass sign ups of these same groups prior to GearPay opening to the public showed us that only a withdrawal method of account verification would spare GearPay from being sucked dry by mass fraudulent sign ups by these same groups. Just imagine if GearPay spent on average $1.00 confirming accounts via deposits into said accounts and 40 blue million antigunners signed up in mass that we could not initially deny service to?

A lot of time and effort has gone into GearPay and it is in fact totally legit. This is a project aimed at giving progun groups, progun vendors and end users a new option.

GearPay is also very concerned with the rising tide of Credit Card fraud and it's effects, including identity theft. Plus, one of GearPay's predecessors reportedly screwed the market up, as far as, a PayPal clone being able to take or even get credit card gateway services. These 2 reasons are why GearPay does not accept credit and debit cards at this time.

The GearPay site is SSL secured and encrypted, every aspect of the site, it's software and mission statement is for the protection of GearPay customers and our 2nd Amendment Rights. If anyone takes issue with GearPay not being as big or fancy as PayPal then simply keep using them. Go ahead and hide your transaction topics with secretive slang "here's my order for some Tupperware" cloak and dagger crapola, as if you were a common criminal....or give GearPay a try.

Also bear in mind that there is a very mean spirited person out there working in concert with his dwindling group of camp followers trying to cause maximum consternation against GearPay LLC, thinking I own it. The reason for this is simply that this person hoped and prayed he would be part of this, ownership wise, but was found to be a person of low character and repulsed.

I hope that this clears up any questions current and potential GearPay users have. I for one am very pleased we have this opportunity now, because my account was banned from PayPal reportedly for simply owning WarRifles.com.

Pushrod

Patriot
After 30 days, Paypal will no longer consider a dispute. So if you wait that long to file you will be out of luck. I have heard only good things about GearPay and will most definetly be using them where and when I can. :yay: