PayPal

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Anyone having issues with paying with PayPal and details getting messed up with the order? Just this morning I have had two issues.

First was paying for an item that was going to get shipped to a different address. It was a Father's Day gift for inlaw. Noticed that despite me repeatedly changing the "ship to" name and address, it kept reverting back to either my name with the other person's address or vice versa.

Second was paying for an item to be shipped to me but that had a coupon code with it. Applied the coupon and went to pay. In PayPal, the coupon was gone and would be paying full price. No matter what I did, it wouldn't accept the coupon.

In both cases I just ended up using my debit card. I don't use PayPal often so no idea how often these types of issues happen.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I probably use PayPal 8-10 times a week on average and have for quite a few years now. I've found the service to be remarkably trouble-free.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I probably use PayPal 8-10 times a week on average and have for quite a few years now. I've found the service to be remarkably trouble-free.
Yep, same here. I use a PayPal Business Debit Card.
I have used it over several years and never had any issues with it. That is why I thought maybe it was something recent. I will continue to use it when needed but will double check each time to make sure things look ok.

black dog

Free America

Attachments

• 20210523_133104(1).jpg
    20210523_133104(1).jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 103