Peace...

CountofWaldorf

Hello, everyone. Call me The Count of Waldorf. I am 24-years-old and I visit a number of different message boards. I stumbled across this one today and figured I'd give it a try. Born in Washington, D.C. and raised a little bit of everywhere (army brat). I moved to Waldorf after getting married not too long ago. Anyway, guess I'll be seeing more of all of you.

Ta ta...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Hello, everyone. Call me The Count of Waldorf. I am 24-years-old and I visit a number of different message boards. I stumbled across this one today and figured I'd give it a try. Born in Washington, D.C. and raised a little bit of everywhere (army brat). I moved to Waldorf after getting married not too long ago. Anyway, guess I'll be seeing more of all of you.

Ta ta...

male or female?
what color are your aerolas,
what kinda bike do you ride?
are you chubby?
Do you mess around on your hubby???

Kerad

Ta ta...

:howdy:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ta ta...

Welcome to the RU :howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Ta ta...

Do you have pointy teeth?