Peaches....

TPD

the poor dad
....from Trossbach’s - Yuuummmm! Will probably make some ice cream today to go with them.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've been enjoying them for several weeks now. Yum! The white peaches are coming in now and I need to get more.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You live on the wrong side of the county
Not only that, the wrong County too. But for the right price, am happy drive a bit to pay for good local peaches. I really hate those kind of side stands that import the peaches they sell from some other area, or State, or Country.

TPD

the poor dad
If I may ...

Long way to go for peaches. What are they asking for a peck. For a half-bushel and a bushel?

I have no clue. When I want something I buy it and don’t pay attention to the price. But I do know the peaches are worth every dollar I paid for them!

Sorry I was no help in answering your question.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have no clue. When I want something I buy it and don’t pay attention to the price. But I do know the peaches are worth every dollar I paid for them! Sorry I was no help in answering your question.
No worries. I'll head on over to god's country one of these days. Or is it 7th district that's god's country? Can never get it straight.:)