Peanut Butter Whiskey

catlingirl

Nicks in Prince Frederick had this for sample yesterday. It was interesting. It tasted like a spoonful of creamy peanut butter that a kid would eat as a snack. The lady even mixed it with grape juice but the peanut butter overpowered it. It was a good blend of the whiskey and pb.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am not a whiskey drinker but bought some peach crown royal since some friends were raving about it. Oh yeah...excellent with iced tea!

TPD

the poor dad
Nicks in Prince Frederick had this for sample yesterday. It was interesting. It tasted like a spoonful of creamy peanut butter that a kid would eat as a snack. The lady even mixed it with grape juice but the peanut butter overpowered it. It was a good blend of the whiskey and pb.

I saw this at Nicks in Waldorf a couple weeks ago and thought WTF! They were not free sampling the day I was there.

TPD

the poor dad
I am not a whiskey drinker but bought some peach crown royal since some friends were raving about it. Oh yeah...excellent with iced tea!

That stuff will get you in trouble real quick when drinking with iced tea - kinda sneaks up on ya! Well at least for me it does.

frequentflier

happy to be living
That stuff will get you in trouble real quick when drinking with iced tea - kinda sneaks up on ya! Well at least for me it does.
Normally, I am a red wine drinker. I am very careful to not over pour the whiskey and drink very slowly. But, damn that peach crown is good!!