Pedestrians on Interstates

TPD

the poor dad
I thought was illegal. So why is the truck driver on I35 being arrested for trying to get through the pedestrians blocking the interstate? I need my toilet paper dammit so let that truck thru!

Hijinx

There are never too mnay to arrest, the problem is not with too mnay to arrest, the problem is turning them loose on their own recognizance and not putting them to work at hard labor for 30 days.

BernieP

Resident PIA
There are never too mnay to arrest, the problem is not with too mnay to arrest, the problem is turning them loose on their own recognizance and not putting them to work at hard labor for 30 days.
Solution, bring up a few semis with trailers, herd them like cattle into the trailer, close doors and let them sit while you round up more.

Chris0nllyn

I thought was illegal. So why is the truck driver on I35 being arrested for trying to get through the pedestrians blocking the interstate? I need my toilet paper dammit so let that truck thru!

I wonder that too. If the truck driver got arrested, why not the cop that drove through the protesters?

Hijinx

Pedestrians on the Interstate are asking to be run down.
Just like the squirrels that come out into the road and can't make up their minds which way to run.
Stay TF out of the road you won't get hit.

Why arrest the trucker? He wasn't breaking the law. He wasn't endangering anyone who didn't endanger themselves.
Rachel Corey their asses.