pediatric dentistry bills

jney

Does anyone else out there have a problem with getting 'bogus' bills from Pediatric Denistry of Southern Maryland? Guess I should ask first...how many of you read your medical bills and compare them to what the insurance company sends you?
The past couple of visits to PDSM, they have billed ME for my INSURANCE company write off! You know, the part from the insurance company statement that says "You don't have to pay this. This is what your doctor adjusts as a provider." My children were there in the beginning of the year, and I am just now getting a 'balance forward' bill for an odd amount. And I KNOW that when I pull out my ins co statement, it will say that that is the adjustment. It will then be a call again to a billing personnel that doesn't understand billing!
I am just curious how many of you out there are paying for things you shouldn't and adding to your dentist's bank account!?

punjabigyrl

We always read our statement. Alot of doctors offices "TRY" to get away with whatever they can to make money. I always call back make a big deal, sob story to the doctors office. Then, call me insurance and talk to them to watch out how a particular doctors office bills. Fraud alert.