Pellet Stove Acting Up

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"GWguy, post: 6113240, member: 17997"
Might be time to invest in a new stove.
Let me know what BTU or whatever you're looking for, and I'll check our warehouse. The boss usually matches or beats the competition. :yay:

Last edited:
Well, I may be rethinking this as I have lunch at Bert's. I'm liking the new Harman but not liking the $4k+ price tag. Reconsidering spending $290 for a new brain for the old one.

Ordered a new brain for the old stove. WalMart of all places. WalMart drop-ships from a place called Earth Sense Energy. I could order direct from them and save $9, but they have a 'no return at all ever' policy on this part. But if I order the same part thru WalMart, I get a 30 day return with a 20% restock fee. If the brain is not the problem and I ordered thru Earth Sense, I'm stuck for over $300. Thru WalMart, I can return it minus the restock fee and I'm only out about $70. I call that an acceptable risk. If this is the problem, I get a working stove and put off buying a new stove at $4K+ for a a while.

BTW, Bert's has the best hush puppies I've had in a long time. WAY more in an order than I could possibly eat.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ordered a new brain for the old stove. WalMart of all places. WalMart drop-ships from a place called Earth Sense Energy. I could order direct from them and save $9, but they have a 'no return at all ever' policy on this part. But if I order the same part thru WalMart, I get a 30 day return with a 20% restock fee. If the brain is not the problem and I ordered thru Earth Sense, I'm stuck for over $300. Thru WalMart, I can return it minus the restock fee and I'm only out about $70. I call that an acceptable risk. If this is the problem, I get a working stove and put off buying a new stove at $4K+ for a a while.

BTW, Bert's has the best hush puppies I've had in a long time. WAY more in an order than I could possibly eat.
You are one cheap person.
If you were able to take a female out to dinner, would you use a coupon?

black dog

Free America
Hes not that cheap, hes ordering parts he doesn't know are bad for the second time..

Third times a charm... Just Sayin'.... :whistle: