Pelosi banned from Catholic Church…

Louise

Very hypocritical because the current Pope is a pedophile marxist communist satanist, like Pelosi…

God bless the USA, and the World.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Very hypocritical because the current Pope is a pedophile marxist communist satanist, like Pelosi…

That was my first thought when I read the news blurb. Not exactly that, more like, "Wait, didn't the Pope himself come out in favor of abortion??"

DLScott

God bless the USA, and the World.
Asking God to bless us while saying crap about the Pope that you have no proof on. Hmmmm. There are some places one shouldn’t go unless… they love karma. Apparently all these bad ass natural disasters and storms don’t seem to bother you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No the Pope has not come out in favor of abortion.

He pretty much did. Or at least he refused to condemn it and said that Bishops shouldn't wade into "political matters".

IMO abortion is about the most moral matter there is. It's only political because the Satanist Democrats made it that way. And the Catholic Church gets a chit TON of money from those people, so the Pope isn't going to rock that money train. He made that mistake about a year ago and the money people set him straight right quick, which is why he now has no opinion and is directing his underlings to also have no opinion.

Louise

Asking God to bless us while saying crap about the Pope that you have no proof on. Hmmmm. There are some places one shouldn’t go unless… they love karma. Apparently all these bad ass natural disasters and storms don’t seem to bother you.
How do you equate God to human Popes? Just wondering. I wish you the best in your religion quest. God bless you. Do you believe in Jesus? Just wondering. Pope Francis has not made the list yet, “butt“ he will. Pun intended

And, please explain your reference to “these badass natural disasters and storms”. Thanks.

Last edited:

DLScott

Shes been a civil servant since 1981, why does the Archbishop feel the need to interject
He pretty much did. Or at least he refused to condemn it and said that Bishops shouldn't wade into "political matters".

IMO abortion is about the most moral matter there is. It's only political because the Satanist Democrats made it that way. And the Catholic Church gets a chit TON of money from those people, so the Pope isn't going to rock that money train. He made that mistake about a year ago and the money people set him straight right quick, which is why he now has no opinion and is directing his underlings to also have no opinion.
You tend to wade into a lot of generalizations. “If this” does not always mean “then that.” When we are making inferences and deductions, they have to be logical. Right? That includes political inferences. Just because Pope Francis won’t bow down to the bishops and archbishops in the US doesn’t mean he is for abortion. US Catholics make up one portion of the Catholic Church not the whole population. The US Bishops are motivated by politics. So when they scream for the head of Pelosi or Biden because of politics, he won’t listen. He doesn’t have to.

If the Pope says he is anti Abortion then he is. I am proLife, but I knew all along things had to be done at the state level, and then at the congressional level. Overturning Roe V Wade puts the power back into the hands of the states. We’ll see how that works. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Biden, started out ProLife. He probably switched when they noted that proLife democrats can’t hold their offices. He was on the Senate Hearing Committee that approved of Justice Clarence Thomas. Justice Thomas is the most ProLife of the justices.

I am very proLife. I am a big picture problem solver. Will Roe V Wade be the end of this mess? As a Christian, and a Catholic I have to be Whole Life. I need to be concerned about that human from conception to the grave , and their spirituality.

Where I have a problem with the Catholic Church is I believe in the use of contraception. I don’t know why male priests are making this decision. I have always believed if the Church crawled out of the bedroom in this it would be a huge win against abortion. So many more hearts would be avidly proLife if we were just reasonable. Some people in the Church are even against NFP and consider it a mortal sin. Is there no boundary? Is the there no limit? For the sake of the baby, you would think the Church would give.

Now for the pedophile thing… Pedofilia is horribly evil , but so is accusing an innocent person of this evil. The same for satanism. Accusing people of being satanists because they don’t align by your politics has all kinds of wrong with it. You quote Revelations, but what about the Man that spoke to StJohn to give him Revelations. He has told us over and over to not judge , and yet we do so, and boldly , and unabashedly.

Remember when the Pharisees accused Jesus of working for Beelzebub?
Jesus told them they were committing the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Do you know ALL democrats? Are you able to see inside their soul. Why would you take a chance a place yourself under a curse of judgement for the sake of your politics?

I am a Libertarian for this purpose. I don’t believe politicians or their pundits anymore.
I used to be an avid well read conservative. But I am tired of the childish accusations and bull crap. We can do better. But until then third parties will get my vote. It’s mine to give.

DLScott

How do you equate God to human Popes? Just wondering. I wish you the best in your religion quest. God bless you. Do you believe in Jesus? Just wondering. Pope Francis has not made the list yet, “butt“ he will. Pun intended

And, please explain your reference to “these badass natural disasters and storms”. Thanks.
I believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of the Creator Father who was conceived by the Holy Ghost which impregnated Mary. I believe Jesus is one with Father , Son , Holy Ghost . John writes of the Trinity. But He became man , did a ministry for three years of healing, preaching and casting out demons. He then was crucified after being betrayed. He was crucified, died and was buried. He rose on the Third Day. All of this was done in fulfillment of scriptures. He ascended into Heaven and will come again in glory to Judge the Living and the Dead. And His Kingdom will go on forever.

Jesus died on that cross for the sake of all mankind John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Our righteous deeds are as filthy rags. Romans 3:10

Roms 3:23-27
23all have sinned and are deprived of the glory of God.p24They are justified freely by his grace through the redemption in Christ Jesus,q25whom God set forth as an expiation,*through faith, by his blood, to prove his righteousness because of the forgiveness of sins previously committed,r 26through the forbearance of God—to prove his righteousness in the present time, that he might be righteous and justify the one who has faith in Jesus.

It means Jesus cleansed those who believe in Him by His blood. I am forgiven and set free.

The Bible tells us not to speak ill and rant against dignitaries. We are warned.
St Michael merely rebuked the devil over the body of Moses , but did not rail against him.

Accusing any leader or anybody of things you don’t know for sure of is ranting and railing against things you don’t know and it is also violating the commandment “though shalll not bear false witness against they neighbor”

We are also told to not talk about those things.

I have returned to the Catholic Church. Why? Jesus said to the apostles that he desires Compassion over Sacrifice. In James it is said that Mercy Triumphs over Judgement.

I choose the church for its MERCY its Red Letter Gospel that it encourages us to live by.

If you want to live your life focusing on evil that is your business. I choose the positive things of God.

black dog

Free America
You tend to wade into a lot of generalizations. “If this” does not always mean “then that.” When we are making inferences and deductions, they have to be logical. Right? That includes political inferences. Just because Pope Francis won’t bow down to the bishops and archbishops in the US doesn’t mean he is for abortion. US Catholics make up one portion of the Catholic Church not the whole population. The US Bishops are motivated by politics. So when they scream for the head of Pelosi or Biden because of politics, he won’t listen. He doesn’t have to.

If the Pope says he is anti Abortion then he is. I am proLife, but I knew all along things had to be done at the state level, and then at the congressional level. Overturning Roe V Wade puts the power back into the hands of the states. We’ll see how that works. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Biden, started out ProLife. He probably switched when they noted that proLife democrats can’t hold their offices. He was on the Senate Hearing Committee that approved of Justice Clarence Thomas. Justice Thomas is the most ProLife of the justices.

I am very proLife. I am a big picture problem solver. Will Roe V Wade be the end of this mess? As a Christian, and a Catholic I have to be Whole Life. I need to be concerned about that human from conception to the grave , and their spirituality.

Where I have a problem with the Catholic Church is I believe in the use of contraception. I don’t know why male priests are making this decision. I have always believed if the Church crawled out of the bedroom in this it would be a huge win against abortion. So many more hearts would be avidly proLife if we were just reasonable. Some people in the Church are even against NFP and consider it a mortal sin. Is there no boundary? Is the there no limit? For the sake of the baby, you would think the Church would give.

Now for the pedophile thing… Pedofilia is horribly evil , but so is accusing an innocent person of this evil. The same for satanism. Accusing people of being satanists because they don’t align by your politics has all kinds of wrong with it. You quote Revelations, but what about the Man that spoke to StJohn to give him Revelations. He has told us over and over to not judge , and yet we do so, and boldly , and unabashedly.

Jesus told them they were committing the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Do you know ALL democrats? Are you able to see inside their soul. Why would you take a chance a place yourself under a curse of judgement for the sake of your politics?

I am a Libertarian for this purpose. I don’t believe politicians or their pundits anymore.
I used to be an avid well read conservative. But I am tired of the childish accusations and bull crap. We can do better. But until then third parties will get my vote. It’s mine to give.
Curse of judgement??? You gotta be F'ing kidding me.....
Feelings and religion make for poor laws,
Thats from a Methodist Pro Abortion Conservative...

DLScott

Curse of judgement??? You gotta be F'ing kidding me.....
Feelings and religion make for poor laws,
Thats from a Methodist Pro Abortion Conservative...
From what I have seen , no one is immune of karma. You accuse an innocent person of something , be very careful. What goes around does come around. Since you don’t know if someone was guilty of something for sure, tread carefully.

black dog

Free America

I believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of the Creator Father who was conceived by the Holy Ghost which impregnated Mary. I believe Jesus is one with Father , Son , Holy Ghost . John writes of the Trinity. But He became man , did a ministry for three years of healing, preaching and casting out demons. He then was crucified after being betrayed. He was crucified, died and was buried. He rose on the Third Day. All of this was done in fulfillment of scriptures. He ascended into Heaven and will come again in glory to Judge the Living and the Dead. And His Kingdom will go on forever.

Jesus died on that cross for the sake of all mankind John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Our righteous deeds are as filthy rags. Romans 3:10

Roms 3:23-27
23all have sinned and are deprived of the glory of God.p24They are justified freely by his grace through the redemption in Christ Jesus,q25whom God set forth as an expiation,*through faith, by his blood, to prove his righteousness because of the forgiveness of sins previously committed,r 26through the forbearance of God—to prove his righteousness in the present time, that he might be righteous and justify the one who has faith in Jesus.

It means Jesus cleansed those who believe in Him by His blood. I am forgiven and set free.

The Bible tells us not to speak ill and rant against dignitaries. We are warned.
St Michael merely rebuked the devil over the body of Moses , but did not rail against him.

Accusing any leader or anybody of things you don’t know for sure of is ranting and railing against things you don’t know and it is also violating the commandment “though shalll not bear false witness against they neighbor”

We are also told to not talk about those things.

I have returned to the Catholic Church. Why? Jesus said to the apostles that he desires Compassion over Sacrifice. In James it is said that Mercy Triumphs over Judgement.

I choose the church for its MERCY its Red Letter Gospel that it encourages us to live by.

If you want to live your life focusing on evil that is your business. I choose the positive things of God.
Its a drunk posting extravaganza this morning...
FB_IMG_1648995799211.jpg

black dog

Free America
From what I have seen , no one is immune of karma. You accuse an innocent person of something , be very careful. What goes around does come around. Since you don’t know if someone was guilty of something for sure, tread carefully.
FB_IMG_1642702959423.jpg