Pelosi banned from Catholic Church…

SamSpade

It's been my experience that leftists have little to no sense of humor.

You have my sincere appreciation for demonstrating this for all, but I can assure you, they're acutely aware.
Mine too. I hear liberals attempt at humor but it's just unclever insults and vulgarity.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And this is why Gutfeld beats everyone on late night. And he's still just starting. I think he's hilarious.

To be honest, lots of standup comedians are just - bad. They're not clever. Just vulgar.
Yeah. XM radios comedy channels have little worth listening.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How did virtue signaling figure in? Did you just learn the phrase, but don't know how it applies?
She flunked out last time on using "gas-lighting" correctly in a sentence.

Perhaps english is her second language.

DLScott

She flunked out last time on using "gas-lighting" correctly in a sentence.

Perhaps english is her second language.
Hahaha , you are the expert on gaslighting. Maybe doing it. And do research, the hyphens can be removed now. Try to keep up with changes in the English language and lose the logical fallacies that you are so good at.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hahaha , you are the expert on gaslighting. Maybe doing it. And do research, the hyphens can be removed now. Try to keep up with changes in the English language and lose the logical fallacies that you are so good at.
Keep stretching Truby.

You might get there one day. :lmao:

Kinnakeet

You tend to wade into a lot of generalizations. “If this” does not always mean “then that.” When we are making inferences and deductions, they have to be logical. Right? That includes political inferences. Just because Pope Francis won’t bow down to the bishops and archbishops in the US doesn’t mean he is for abortion. US Catholics make up one portion of the Catholic Church not the whole population. The US Bishops are motivated by politics. So when they scream for the head of Pelosi or Biden because of politics, he won’t listen. He doesn’t have to.

If the Pope says he is anti Abortion then he is. I am proLife, but I knew all along things had to be done at the state level, and then at the congressional level. Overturning Roe V Wade puts the power back into the hands of the states. We’ll see how that works. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Biden, started out ProLife. He probably switched when they noted that proLife democrats can’t hold their offices. He was on the Senate Hearing Committee that approved of Justice Clarence Thomas. Justice Thomas is the most ProLife of the justices.

I am very proLife. I am a big picture problem solver. Will Roe V Wade be the end of this mess? As a Christian, and a Catholic I have to be Whole Life. I need to be concerned about that human from conception to the grave , and their spirituality.

Where I have a problem with the Catholic Church is I believe in the use of contraception. I don’t know why male priests are making this decision. I have always believed if the Church crawled out of the bedroom in this it would be a huge win against abortion. So many more hearts would be avidly proLife if we were just reasonable. Some people in the Church are even against NFP and consider it a mortal sin. Is there no boundary? Is the there no limit? For the sake of the baby, you would think the Church would give.

Now for the pedophile thing… Pedofilia is horribly evil , but so is accusing an innocent person of this evil. The same for satanism. Accusing people of being satanists because they don’t align by your politics has all kinds of wrong with it. You quote Revelations, but what about the Man that spoke to StJohn to give him Revelations. He has told us over and over to not judge , and yet we do so, and boldly , and unabashedly.

Remember when the Pharisees accused Jesus of working for Beelzebub?
Jesus told them they were committing the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Do you know ALL democrats? Are you able to see inside their soul. Why would you take a chance a place yourself under a curse of judgement for the sake of your politics?

I am a Libertarian for this purpose. I don’t believe politicians or their pundits anymore.
I used to be an avid well read conservative. But I am tired of the childish accusations and bull crap. We can do better. But until then third parties will get my vote. It’s mine to give.
Beelzebub is that Beetleguise brother?
StJohn got revelations or relations?
Abortion is up to the woman!
And remember FJB and the democrats

Kinnakeet

Most Catholics don’t really pay attention to the Pope. Papism and AntiPapism is so outdated(centuries actually) No one really cares because they are too busy living their own lives. The Pope doesn’t have to compete against anyone to be Pope. He is the Pope. The Bishops and Archbishops still have to play the political game to become Cardinal even. It’s political. Unless you think morals are relative. Then maybe they are going by a set of their own morals.
Just what exactly is a pope? I have never been told or had a reason to look it up does he talk to your god or just live behind a wall and tell the USA it doesnt need a wall to stop illegal aliens, I also think his priest need to stop humping boys, if your going to hump hump women it cant be that hard or can it?