Pelosi Says She Has No Confidence In Trump’s COVID-19 Coordinator Dr. Birx Because ‘She Is His Appointee’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Deborah Birx is a highly respected physician and diplomat who began serving as the United States Global AIDS Coordinator after she was appointed by President Barack Obama in 2014. Birx was responsible for the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program in 65 countries that supports HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention programs.

But now she serves for President Trump as the Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force — which has made House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) lose all confidence in the doctor.

“I think the president is spreading disinformation about the virus, and she is his appointee, and so I don’t have confidence there, no,” Pelosi said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelo...rdinator-dr-birx-because-she-is-his-appointee

Crabcatcher79

Dr. Deborah Birx is a highly respected physician and diplomat who began serving as the United States Global AIDS Coordinator after she was appointed by President Barack Obama in 2014. Birx was responsible for the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program in 65 countries that supports HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention programs.

But now she serves for President Trump as the Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force — which has made House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) lose all confidence in the doctor.

“I think the president is spreading disinformation about the virus, and she is his appointee, and so I don’t have confidence there, no,” Pelosi said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelo...rdinator-dr-birx-because-she-is-his-appointee

What’s the problem? She’s a psychophant

Hijinx

If trump says Aye she says Nay, It's just Nancy and her bitter hate Trump message of the day.
She doesn't like the way Trump puts on his pants even though she does it the same way.

Every day it;s the same old BS from her and she claims Trump is divisive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And yet she loves Fauci, who just the other day testified before Congress that he and Trump are in agreement on virtually everything regarding the COVID response.

Not sure why she wants to attack Dr. Birx, except that the Democrat Party as a whole hates women and wants them all replaced by men.

Reactions: BOP