Pelosi Says Trump Knows He Shouldn't Be President

This_person

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi didn't hold back during an interview with 60 Minutes regarding her opinions on the capabilities of President Donald Trump.

"I think that there's nobody in the country who knows better that he should not be president of the United States than Donald Trump," Pelosi said when asked to describe the president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...uldnt-be-president/ar-BBVWcBn?ocid=spartandhp

:killingme
The response from the hard hitting investigative journalist? "You think he knows it?"

limblips

PREMO Member
Stahl slo-pitched the softball right over the plate for nanny nancy. She knew the script ahead of time.

"60 Minutes journalist Lesley Stahl then asked if Pelosi thought Trump was aware he should not be president."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Trump = 304
Clinton = 227

As of today 4/15/19, this is how we determine who gets to be president for the next 4 years. Looks like Ms. Speaker needs a civic lesson.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
It's clear that Aunt Nan's Alzheimer's kicked in just prior to the interview. Not :sarcasm: (Just so everyone'e clear on this.)

But, once again, HIGH marks for 60 Minutes. A stalwart in non-biased, apolitical TV news reporting. :sarcasm: (Just so everyone'e clear on this.)

--- End of line (MCP)

gemma_rae

"I think that there's nobody in the country who knows better that he should not be president of the United States than Donald Trump"
If you can ignore the poorly articulated thought, and the absurdly mangled sentence structure, Nanny does show you the root of the democrat's stunning defeat at Trump's hands. They know who should be president, and it's that arrogance that drove the American people to say otherwise.

BOP

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi didn't hold back during an interview with 60 Minutes regarding her opinions on the capabilities of President Donald Trump.

"I think that there's nobody in the country who knows better that he should not be president of the United States than Donald Trump," Pelosi said when asked to describe the president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...uldnt-be-president/ar-BBVWcBn?ocid=spartandhp

:killingme
I'd be surprised if Plastic Nancy knew what day it was.

Hijinx

It bring up the question---------------Does Nancy Pelosi know that she is 79 years old and suffering from Alzheimers or Dementia, and is no longer capable of even finishing a sentence?
If anyone in Government is way past their due date for being take off the shelf as too rancid for sale it is San Fran Nan.,

gemma_rae

It bring up the question---------------Does Nancy Pelosi know that she is 79 years old and suffering from Alzheimers or Dementia, and is no longer capable of even finishing a sentence?
If anyone in Government is way past their due date for being take off the shelf as too rancid for sale it is San Fran Nan.,
Nancy Pants thinks "Best if used by..." means a woman's right to chose.