Pelosi Schooled on 25th Amendment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Just a few months ago, when you introduced legislation to create a 25th Amendment Commission, you said, '[a] President's fitness for office must be determined by science and facts,'" Malliotakis continues. "You said then that we must be [v]ery respectful of not making a judgment on the basis of a comment or behavior that we don't like, but based on a medical decision. Madam Speaker, you were right. Under our Constitution, the 25th Amendment is not a means of punishment or usurpation. Invoking the 25th Amendment in such a manner would set a terrible precedent."

Hijinx

Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) doesn't realize she is speaking to a woman that has grown ruthless with her power..
Nancy Pelosi is in full mental breakdown.
She has stopped thinking about our country completely and is using phrases and words that will only bring more trouble.

She has watched all along as BLM and ANTIFA has brought riots and destruction to other parts of the country. People who tried to burn a Federal Courthouse and said nothing.. Now a few misguided persons went to the Capitol and all of a sudden she abhors violence?
She is doing all she can to turn these few misguided persons into a raging mob of 71 millions Americans who insist on an honest election.

BOP

Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) doesn't realize she is speaking to a woman that has grown ruthless with her power..
Nancy Pelosi is in full mental breakdown.
She has stopped thinking about our country completely and is using phrases and words that will only bring more trouble.

She has watched all along as BLM and ANTIFA has brought riots and destruction to other parts of the country. People who tried to burn a Federal Courthouse and said nothing.. Now a few misguided persons went to the Capitol and all of a sudden she abhors violence?
She is doing all she can to turn these few misguided persons into a raging mob of 71 millions Americans who insist on an honest election.
Exactly.

I only hope I live long enough to watch her stroke out on live television.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Yep, Pelosi doesn't give a crap about the law, the constitution or even common sense.
It would not surprise me if that wingnut doesn't impeach Trump when the democrats have the majority in the senate and Schumer is in charge of the process.
Why should she, she flaunted the COVID restrictions, she's not ashamed of her high end freezer and it's cache of ice cream - while people in her district suffered to get by when businesses were closed and she could only come up $600 for them, but, for her favorite charity cases.

With all that, she was re-elected. She's a ****ing nut job. She and AOC fell from the same tree.

Hijinx

Yep, Pelosi doesn't give a crap about the law, the constitution or even common sense.
It would not surprise me if that wingnut doesn't impeach Trump when the democrats have the majority in the senate and Schumer is in charge of the process.
Why should she, she flaunted the COVID restrictions, she's not ashamed of her high end freezer and it's cache of ice cream - while people in her district suffered to get by when businesses were closed and she could only come up $600 for them, but, for her favorite charity cases.

With all that, she was re-elected. She's a ****ing nut job. She and AOC fell from the same tree.

Trees have dignity, she fell out of a weed.
Probably one called beggars lice.

Louise

And, don’t forget her father was Mafia.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Exactly.

I only hope I live long enough to watch her stroke out on live television.

I don't wish for anyone's death, but i will buy the beer when it happens.
It would be nice if they could bury her next to Jane Fonda, so I could hit both graves with the same release.