Pelosi Slams DHS Claim Of Being Prepped For SOTU: ‘I Don’t Care What They Said’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WASHINGTON—House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters Wednesday night she “doesn’t care” if the Secret Service said it was prepared to appropriately secure the State of the Union address despite the partial government shutdown.

Instead, she stood firm in her resolve to delay the January 29 event until the government completely re-opens.

In a letter to President Trump, Pelosi claimed the lack of funds to Homeland Security posed a risk to the White House and the Congress during the event, but the Department of Homeland Security Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen released a statement refuting that. She shared that statement in a Tweet:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/pelosi-slams-dhs-claim/

nutz

WASHINGTON—House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters Wednesday night she “doesn’t care” if the Secret Service said it was prepared to appropriately secure the State of the Union address despite the partial government shutdown.

Instead, she stood firm in her resolve to delay the January 29 event until the government completely re-opens.

In a letter to President Trump, Pelosi claimed the lack of funds to Homeland Security posed a risk to the White House and the Congress during the event, but the Department of Homeland Security Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen released a statement refuting that. She shared that statement in a Tweet:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/pelosi-slams-dhs-claim/

So nice to see Nancy is concerned about “We the people” and not just her own preciousness :sarcasm:

limblips

I certainly hope Trump does not cave on this. Hold the SOTU in a venue of his choice and fill every seat with Angel families, families of fallen first responders and other real American heroes. I realize this is a selfish desire but I really want to see nancy and chuck's heads explode.

Tech

He should go to the Capitol and nail the address to the door a la Martin Luther.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is drunk with power. If anyone needs to be impeached, it's her.

I certainly hope Trump does not cave on this. Hold the SOTU in a venue of his choice and fill every seat with Angel families, families of fallen first responders and other real American heroes. I realize this is a selfish desire but I really want to see nancy and chuck's heads explode.

Not so much to make their heads explode - that's just a bonus - but to remind Americans of what is important.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump can give the SOTU from ANYWHERE .... how about Marlargo that should make heads explode

Hijinx

Nancy is frightened that when Trump gives a televised SOTU address more Americans will know that the wall is needed, that the Government is shut down because Nancy is suffering from TDS.

There is no reason for this shut down except it is part of the attempted coup by Democrats.

They are afraid to let Trump speak.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They are afraid to let Trump speak.

Yep. That's why the TV news people fretted about airing his address recently. They wanted to actually have ongoing rebuttals during Trump's speech.

They do not want the American people to hear what Trump has to say; they want to tell the cultists what to think.

Sapidus

You mean like the gold star family he insulted or the one he told "well your son knew what he was getting into? when he called to "comfort" them after there son was killed

Maybe you want him to invite all the Coast Guard members going unpaid ?

Sapidus

She is drunk with power. If anyone needs to be impeached, it's her.

Not so much to make their heads explode - that's just a bonus - but to remind Americans of what is important.

She was literally just voted in unanimously.

This is what democrats want you moron. Have you see the polls? Only idiots support wasting money on a ineffective border wall

Sapidus

Yep. That's why the TV news people fretted about airing his address recently. They wanted to actually have ongoing rebuttals during Trump's speech.

They do not want the American people to hear what Trump has to say; they want to tell the cultists what to think.

I thought you said he had direct access to the people through his twitter? Why even bother with the News stations?

Now you say they are censoring him?

You are foaming at the mouth

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I thought you said he had direct access to the people through his twitter? Why even bother with the News stations?

Now you say they are censoring him?

The 2 platforms are NOT Synonymous if you were half a smart as you thought you were, you would not make such statements lacking comprehension

You are foaming at the mouth

Project much ....

gemma_rae

She was literally just voted in unanimously. Wrong

This is what democrat's want you moron. Have you see the polls? Hillary won! Only idiots support wasting money on a ineffective border wall Cool people opt for an effect one.
Overwhelming proof of your idiocy!:lmao: