Pelosi to Introduce Resolution to Call Trump Xenophobic

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is anything i said untrue?

Why don't you ever criticize Vrail when she does it you hypocrite?
All of it was untrue.. nothing said or done that day was political. Everything said and done was to celebrate our military.

In fact, instead of a resolution to say.. HE CAN'T DO THAT AGAIN!! There should be a resolution to make it mandatory.

How refreshing it was to see patriotism on July 4th again. How refreshing it was to hear a PRESIDENT extoll the virtues of all our military branches.. hell, he didn't even have a Marine holding an umbrella for him.. how MAGA was THAT?

Just admit, you hate our country just as much as Ilhan, and you want your country to fail just to make the bad man look bad. Watching Trump do great things, and say great thing on July 4th probably had you snuggling your wookie and sucking your pissant thumb.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
All you need do is go back and see when the last time a president made a speech on the 4th of July, had tanks and flyovers over the objection of the mayor of DC and spend millions in National park funds to provide seating and tickets to donors
Who gives a flying f** what the criminals in DC want??

They hate our country almost as much as you do.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is anything i said untrue?

Everything you say is untrue ..

You attempt to pass off Your OPINION as Fact in Your Counter Arguments .. like You Alone are a Prophet of Truth and the Sole Arbiter if what is Morally Correct.

and You have the temerity to call Vrai a Brain dead Zombie

Stop lying. This is exactly what Trump wants you brain dead Zombie.

You people are so easily manipulated it is scary

Why don't you ever criticize Vrail when she does it you hypocrite?

Again Only YOUR OPINION ....

Anyone Not Holding YOUR World View ;

A Zombie
Brain Deads
Manipulated By Trump
A Hypocrite

officeguy

They could pass a resolution declaring that he is suffering from demonic possession and it wouldn't make a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

This_person

I wonder if they'll appreciate the irony of a resolution calling the president names while complaining about divisiveness

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder if they'll appreciate the irony of a resolution calling the president names while complaining about divisiveness

No, but we will. Just like they've spent the last 3 years calling Trump every name in the book and investigation after investigation and threats of impeachment because he hurt their feels, all the while railing about how divisive he is.

I wonder if Trump has to declare them as an in-kind campaign contribution?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh, the people that have called you racist, sexist, homophobic Nazis for 3 yrs are concerned about a harsh comment?

BOP

Democrats could not condemn Omar's Anti Semitic Comments

:killingme

Plastic Nancy, pandering to her radical element...in the House.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Monday urged House Democrats to support a resolution to condemn President Trump for tweeting that four Democratic congresswomen of color should "go back" to their countries, even though all are U.S. citizens.

"The House cannot allow the President’s characterization of immigrants to our country to stand. Our Republican colleagues must join us in condemning the President’s xenophobic tweets," Pelosi wrote in a letter to House Democrats announcing a "forthcoming" resolution from Reps. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.), who was born in Poland, Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), and other Democratic members who were born abroad.

BOP

Why did you choose to be known as Burnthings on this forum? Our beloved flag and forests come to mind. Just wondering.
There's been a rebranding of that MPD...er, I mean totally original screen name. I forget who did it, but he/she/it has been dubbed "burning pee."

Kind of does remind me of a UTI.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Plastic Nancy, pandering to her radical element...in the House.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Monday urged House Democrats to support a resolution to condemn President Trump for tweeting that four Democratic congresswomen of color should "go back" to their countries, even though all are U.S. citizens.

"The House cannot allow the President’s characterization of immigrants to our country to stand. Our Republican colleagues must join us in condemning the President’s xenophobic tweets," Pelosi wrote in a letter to House Democrats announcing a "forthcoming" resolution from Reps. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.), who was born in Poland, Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), and other Democratic members who were born abroad.
Amazing how they add "women of color" when he said no such thing.