?? Penalized for going in jumping classes at SMHA

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That's odd. Wonder why they don't just charge the same for both flat and OF classes?

Maybe the jumps rental went up?

Phyxius it is a flat rate for the MSA classes and if you pre-enter you get a $15 discount. Plus if your a member the classes are much cheaper.

There are so many fees to figure out. Do or don't you get a discount. Do I join or don't I join? Entries are getting more and more complicated. :otter:. Bring back the

FLF we are showing our age when we start talking about $4.00 a class. :lmao: Yes, I remember those days. Plus I remember gas prices up a $1.00.:whistle:

fredsaid2

They might be taking into consideration the amount of time an o/f class takes as opposed to a flat. That seems to be a large increase for SMHA. I don't remember when it was $4 but I do remember $8!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Maybe the jumps rental went up?

Phyxius it is a flat rate for the MSA classes and if you pre-enter you get a $15 discount. Plus if your a member the classes are much cheaper.

There are so many fees to figure out. Do or don't you get a discount. Do I join or don't I join? Entries are getting more and more complicated. :otter:. Bring back the

FLF we are showing our age when we start talking about $4.00 a class. :lmao: Yes, I remember those days. Plus I remember gas prices up a $1.00.:whistle:

yea...:lmao: gas was 98 cents at the Agip station in Edgewater... but that was prabably '92 or '93...

Fred- I remember 4 buck riding classes were Brightleaf, old MSA and Windy Knoll...