Penn and Teller's Bullshiat

slotted

Has anyone watched this Showtime program?

I found a new favorite show. You can search google video for some of them.
:yahoo:

slotted

I'm catching up on a couple at the google video site.
It's a fairly new discovery for me.

Have you listened to Penn's radio show?

Pete

Repete
slotted said:
I'm catching up on a couple at the google video site.
It's a fairly new discovery for me.

Have you listened to Penn's radio show?
I didn't know he had a radio show. Is Teller on it too?

:killingme

L

ladylara

i've seen the one on PETA online. very interesting stuff.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I like Penn's WJFK show. It doesn't have the polish of other radio shows, but he's very entertaining. He's somewhat libertarian like myself, and he supports Skeptical Inquirer-type debunking of psychic phenomena.

I don't have HBO so I haven't seen Bullshiat.

Penn was one of the creators of the Aristocrats movie. I haven't yet seen it. Have any of you seen it?

slotted

Tonio said:
I like Penn's WJFK show. It doesn't have the polish of other radio shows, but he's very entertaining. He's somewhat libertarian like myself, and he supports Skeptical Inquirer-type debunking of psychic phenomena.

I don't have HBO so I haven't seen Bullshiat.

Penn was one of the creators of the Aristocrats movie. I haven't yet seen it. Have any of you seen it?
I don't have showtime now either, but if you go to video.google.com and search for penn and teller, I think they have 3 episodes on there.

Toxick

Splat
slotted said:
Has anyone watched this Showtime program?

That show would be the only reason I'd consider getting Showtime. I've seen almost the entire first 2 seasons, and one or two episodes of the third.

Great show. If all documentaries were like that, I'd watch nothing else.

Ponytail

Pete said:
I love that show, but I miss it most of the time.

Did you see the one they did last year about the money spent at beauty parlors, specifically waxing and anal bleaching? :roflmao: UP close and personal. That one had a "MA" rating on it. I'm SO glad I wasn't home watching that on my big screen. I think I would have been scarred for life. I never want to have a view of a mans balls like that again. :lmao:

Ponytail

Toxick said:
That show would be the only reason I'd consider getting Showtime. I've seen almost the entire first 2 seasons, and one or two episodes of the third.

Great show. If all documentaries were like that, I'd watch nothing else.

REally? I can't wait for the new season of "Weeds", and "Huff". I thought those shows were fantastic!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Ponytail said:
Did you see the one they did last year about the money spent at beauty parlors, specifically waxing and anal bleaching? :roflmao: UP close and personal. That one had a "MA" rating on it. I'm SO glad I wasn't home watching that on my big screen. I think I would have been scarred for life. I never want to have a view of a mans balls like that again. :lmao:
That just may be the one I saw last night:lmao: They were waxing everything:jet:

Cletus_Vandam

Seen all of them so far. Can't waint for the next season to start up.

My favorite has to be the one on Gun Control. I was surprised to see a couple of guys from the west coast in favor of "carrying".