Pennsylvania track star shot dead in driveway

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A standout high school sprinter who was days away from starting his first semester on a full-ride scholarship at Penn State University was fatally shot in his Philadelphia driveway Monday, in what police are calling a targeted attack.

Kristian Marche, 18, was struck in the head around 9:30 p.m., officials said. He died at a local hospital less than a day later.

"We have no idea what the motive is. At this point, we have not identified a suspect," Philadelphia Police Homicide Lt. Norman Davenport said Wednesday. “The message needs to be communicated that this violence is unacceptable."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...-what-police-are-calling-targeted-attack.html

So who executed him in his driveway! The people need to know so they can march!

Was it Rogue White Cops out to murder a black kid?

Was it a Nazi come to the city of Brotherly Love?

Was it a pickup truck full of Klansmen out of the south?

Oh, wait... :crickets:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wasn't that song taken off the air for a while after a school shooting?

Posting a video with that song got 1 high school kid arrested.

An 18-year-old Nutley High School student remained jailed Saturday after authorities said he posted an "alarming" Instagram video that included images of teens shooting a handgun at a firing range along with photos of his school and students in a classroom.

The video includes Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks" as part of the soundtrack -- including the lyrics: "You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks. You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I remember hearing about that.

I found the story that I recall:
Foster the People's hit song "Pumped Up Kicks" -- whose lyrics depict a violent school shooting -- won't be getting ANY airplay whatsoever in the wake of the Newtown massacre ... at least on L.A.'s #1 hit music station.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/19/pumped-up-kicks-foster-the-people-newtown-sandy-hook-school-schooting/

Smokey1

When I read this I wondered what charges he was arrested for. In the article it states that he was charged with "creating a false public alarm". Sounds like some kind of made up charges to me. He should sue for having his 1st amendment rights denied.

Hijinx

The picture shows what look like a nice neighborhood.

This kid appears to be a young man with a great future.

Where is BLM on this one?