Team Toyota 7
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 6
HD/Penske Hendrick 6
SGI/JGR 4
Homedepot20 4
SGI/Other 2
HD/Stewart Haas 2

homedepot20

Still plenty of Time for NASCAR Fans to Join and Catch Leader OLDHILLCRESTGUY .😊😊😊😊
Post your 5 Top Drivers in Weekly Race Thread or under SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SOMD 2021 Fantasy Where rules are Posted also .

homedepot20

Can't understand Why if Fans are back at tracks WHY National Anthem is being sung remotely at Singers House ????

homedepot20

Since Danica doesn't Race anymore or any other Female, WHY hasn't NASCAR gone back to "Old School Of "GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES "

homedepot20

Pretty Sure I saw a female ( Long brown hair)BEHIND wall on Elliott crew grabbing loose tire .NO HELMET?????

homedepot20

Las Vegas RESULTS
KYLE LARSON
Keselowski
Kyle Busch
Hamlin
Blaney
Point Standing AFTER Las Vegas
☆☆OLDHILLCRESTGUY 9+2=11☆☆
Team Toyota 7+3=10
OldHillcrestGuy 4TIME Champ 6+4=10
SGI/JGR 4+5=9
SGI/OTHER 2+7=9
HD/Penske Hendrick 6+2=8
Homedepot20 4+2=6
HD/Stewart Haas 2+1=3
NEXT RACE , Sunday 14 March 330PM@ Phoenix International Raceway

gemma_rae

I saw Denny run out to congratulate Larson on his way to Victory Lane. I wonder if he asked him to drive the #23 for him?

gemma_rae

Well in Bubba's defense (this time) it was reported that the #23's power steering went out.

And it was pretty cool that Bad Brad ran out to the Start/Finish line to congratulate him.
:yay: Brad was very congratulatory to Kyle L. in his runner up interview after the race. It shows what a class act Brad is.

Those drivers all know Larson was F**ked over by NASCAR by that a-hole Steve Phelps. I bet Mr. H collected a little change from fat boy Chip too.:killingme

gemma_rae

Class Act !😂 Keselowski is a Certified Class Act ASS 🤔
You're acting just like your boyfriend again Homie.🤪

Are you taking lessons?
:killingme