Penzey's spices dude decides he wants to go broke

black dog

Free America
They have a store on Indys east side in Castleton, that half of the family is rabid left.
Its normally a sister thats a nutty lesbian thats running off the mouth.
The other half of the family still runs a spice business in Chicago I believe.

This is what a friend told me that used to shop at that store.

Abut 4 years ago, the owner, who turned out to be a militant lesbian had a letter to the public in her flyer. It basically said, they are committed to every right for the people who embrace homosexual and trans lifestyles and anyone that does not like it is a bigot that should be made to suffer. She supported only those who were against traditional marriage and wanted any rights to be removed from the heterosexual people. Basically it was a "go to hell if you don't like it" letter. Everyone I had ever recommended the company also got the flyer, and quit shopping there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I bought some herbs and spices from a far and wide online but I have never heard of this company.

Good to know however they don’t want my money.

Reactions: BOP

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I cook a lot - most people know that about me - and I used to regularly purchase Penzy spices, and have a whole crap ton in my spice cabinet. But a few years ago Bill Penzy went on a tirade about how sucky conservative values are and how far superior liberalism is, that I haven't used them since. I'm now motivated to just throw them all away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I cook a lot - most people know that about me - and I used to regularly purchase Penzy spices, and have a whole crap ton in my spice cabinet. But a few years ago Bill Penzy went on a tirade about how sucky conservative values are and how far superior liberalism is, that I haven't used them since. I'm now motivated to just throw them all away.
You are a fantabulous chef!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't hurt him. I never heard of Penzy's spices.

I used to buy from them regularly before Monello and I hit the road - my cupboard was full of their products. But you better believe I'll never buy from them again.

Hijinx

I used to buy from them regularly before Monello and I hit the road - my cupboard was full of their products. But you better believe I'll never buy from them again.

Why do people do these things to themselves.
This guy wants to get his liberal bona fides, Actors piss people off and they stop going to their movies Singers piss people off and they stop listening to their records. All of these things could be solved if they just STFU.

I really believe these people are stupid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This guy wants to get his liberal bona fides, Actors piss people off and they stop going to their movies Singers piss people off and they stop listening to their records. All of these things could be solved if they just STFU.

Ben and Jerry's.

black dog

Free America

I believe thats Jr that runs off the mouth....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

And guitarists... They feel that people really GAF what they do besides entertaining others for a living. Abuse the strings on that vintage Gibson and STFU! This goes for conservatives as well as libs.

Last edited: