PEOPLE ARE STILL REFUSED TRANSPLANTS BECAUSE OF NO COVID-19 VACCINES

3CATSAILOR

You would think with the current science transplant hospitals would catch up and realize the vaccines themselves are more problematic and cause clots than not having the vaccine. Even the CDC is recently starting to admit the mRNA vaccines is linked to clots and other problems. But yet, some hospitals stick to their old and antiquated habits of denying life saving transplants. Fairfax Inova is one of those hospitals. Pure insanity!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Someone I know has been sick and has reached out for #pureblood, in case he needs a blood transfusion.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Someone I know has been sick and has reached out for #pureblood, in case he needs a blood transfusion.
What type? If I'm a match, I'd contribute. I just gotta find out which type I am.
😆

SamSpade

We have a President who is soon to announce officially that the pandemic is over. Didn't we say, at the beginning, this would drag on for YEARS, long after it's an issue? (I wish I could REMEMBER just how many places I go where a mask is required - at least to ENTER - but they come right off just about anywhere, inside - doctor's offices, elderly homes, some restaurants).

Why is this still a concern?

3CATSAILOR

We have a President who is soon to announce officially that the pandemic is over. Didn't we say, at the beginning, this would drag on for YEARS, long after it's an issue? (I wish I could REMEMBER just how many places I go where a mask is required - at least to ENTER - but they come right off just about anywhere, inside - doctor's offices, elderly homes, some restaurants).

EXACTLY! And lets say even if a person DID get Covid - It has mutated so many times that it is now very mild. Simply some nasal congestion. They don't want the public to know that. More fear mongering the more the government is happy.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Hubby has hemochromotosis, too much iron in his blood. It's a genetic deformity, not transmissable. The only 'fix' is to have a pint of blood drawn every 2 months to get the iron level down.

The Red Cross in many states accepted donations, but MD considered it "diseased" blood, so he couldn't donate. Has gone to St Marys Hospital for 20 yrs, they draw the blood and throw it away.

As of Oct, MD Red Cross is accepting Hemo blood. His first donation is this month. It'll be interesting what their reaction will be to the no vax status.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
EXACTLY! And lets say even if a person DID get Covid - It has mutated so many times that it is now very mild. Simply some nasal congestion. They don't want the public to know that. More fear mongering the more the government is happy.
My wife and I did catch COVID, tested positive on Tuesday.
Strain we caught has been relatively mild compared to the doom and gloom reportage.

She saw an article today about a double blind clinical study that indicates OTC Pepcid can help.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Strain we caught has been relatively mild compared to the doom and gloom reportage.

She saw an article today about a double blind clinical study that indicates OTC Pepcid can help.

You didn't catch COVID. Ya got a cold. However ..... Here ya go, this will help as well.

3CATSAILOR

Lol Pepcid AC? No wonder I never got covid.
Exactly. Dems love the doom and gloom. That's how they try to maintain control over people. Covid has been mild for some time n now. As it conitniues to mutate it will become even milder. NP, PA and doctors who are not silenced have all confirmed this

3CATSAILOR

Red. Red is good.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff you wouldn't think would help appears to help. Vit. D for example. They have been talking about it for a while. Now there is more confidence in what they "already knew".

3CATSAILOR

Do some airlines stil require it? I don't fly. So, not sure.

3CATSAILOR

For your consideration ...

You didn't catch COVID. Ya got a cold. However ..... Here ya go, this will help as well.

You are correct. My neighbor, in his 80s took Ivermectin. He goes everywhere all the time. He's heardly home and around a lot of people for years. Never got Covid! He takes it as "preventive".