People Can’t Drive!

eric14

Figured you hadn't been around here very long.
I lived here in 1996 to 2001 at one time but I was much much younger back then.

10 years ago they said it was texting and driving causing accidents, prior it was alcohol and driving, now it's tiredness which honestly I could understand.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I lived here in 1996 to 2001 at one time but I was much much younger back then.
like I said...

The changes to this county that came along with the NAVAIR and other activity relocations had a huge impact back in the early 90s. But you wouldn't know that..

I recall being annoyed because of all the road dust accumulated on my freshly waxed '66 Mustang, getting in and out of southern 7D. Early 70s.

eric14

like I said...

The changes to this county that came along with the NAVAIR and other activity relocations had a huge impact back in the early 90s. But you wouldn't know that..

I recall being annoyed because of all the road dust accumulated on my freshly waxed '66 Mustang, getting in and out of southern 7D.
Well I was only about 4 years old in 1996. I recall there not being any traffic circles on 234 at Chaptico and Clements. Used to just be traffic lights which was presumably a pain.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wasn't that near The Elephants Trunk?

I do remember looking over al the field where Leonardtown Centre is now thinking that a strip mall would be there some day.
It was further north. It was at the Lord Calvert motel which was demolished when they widened 235. It's most distinguishable feature was the pool out by the road.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It was further north. It was at the Lord Calvert motel which was demolished when they widened 235. It's most distinguishable feature was the pool out by the road.
I remember that now. Route 235 wasn't the road I took to LP City back in the day. I worked at Gino's very briefly after high school and the very first time I travelled Rt 235 coming home after closing, I got stopped for a burned out low beam. From then on I stuck to Rt 5.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I remember that now. Route 235 wasn't the road I took to LP City back in the day. I worked at Gino's very briefly after high school and the very first time I travelled Rt 235 coming home after closing, I got stopped for a burned out low beam. From then on I stuck to Rt 5.
Where was there a Ginos?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Where was there a Ginos?
St. Mary's Square at the right roadside corner. It was a Gino's and KFC combo store. I was a chicken fryer for about 2 weeks. It took me weeks to get the smell of grease out of my clothes. I think I may have tossed some of them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
St. Mary's Square at the right roadside corner. It was a Gino's and KFC combo store. I was a chicken fryer for about 2 weeks. It took me weeks to get the smell of grease out of my clothes. I think I may have tossed some of them.
Is that the embroidery place now?