People, if you ride a horse

bcp

In My Opinion
and you get up early and do a morning ride,
Take a damn shower or at least change your clothes before coming into work.
Nobody wants to have to sniff your nasty smelling self all day.

that is all..

well that and Clean up after your animal if you ride it in areas that people also walk and or ride bikes.

thank you.

lovinmaryland

I have always wondered why people have to pick up after their dogs when they crap, yet horse owners dont have to do this. :shrug:

I used to manage a dive shop in NY. We had one customer, a young kid, come in for lessons, his mom drove him. She reeked of horse and stall muckings. Not once, but everytime she came in. It was awful. And I'm not going to say "horse people", because my ex and I had a barn with a horse and pony. There is just no excuse for not cleaning up if you leave the house.

bcp

In My Opinion
I used to manage a dive shop in NY. We had one customer, a young kid, come in for lessons, his mom drove him. She reeked of horse and stall muckings. Not once, but everytime she came in. It was awful. And I'm not going to say "horse people", because my ex and I had a barn with a horse and pony. There is just no excuse for not cleaning up if you leave the house.
I dont think some of them realize that they pick up the horse smell on them.

lovinmaryland

:dead: at least spritz on some body mist or something.

Toxick

Splat
I thought horses had to wear those ass-bags to catch their feces when they're taken into public.

Toxick

Splat
When have you ever seen one of the numerous Amish buggies with one of those?

:shrug:

I don't examine the horses' ass ends when I go by those.

Besides, I thought the amish got away with a lot of things that the rest of us don't.

bcp

In My Opinion
Somebody's dog shat on the boardwalk in Solomons the other day and no one cleaned it up. :barf:
But at least there is a law that requires they clean it up. always someone willing to break the law no matter what.

there is however no law concerning horses, they can just plop anywhere they get the urge and it can be left for everyone else to hop over, run over, fall in, ( or my personal favorite, Pick up and sling at the horse that left it if you see it happen.)

bcp

In My Opinion
Can we also get a petition going to have people keep their cats on a leash when outside? I hate cat people.
actually there are already laws in place that handle nuisance animals.
and if the law does not keep the animals out of your yard, A .22 rifle will, unless you are in a community type setting, then you need to use a .22 pellet rifle so the sound does not alert people to your killing the cats.