People in masks

luvmygdaughters

Hahaha, I said that to my husband yesterday, when we were in the grocery store. All these people wearing masks, its thief's paradise!!

PeoplesElbow

I wonder if I'll stand out if I wear my canister respirator that I use to lacquer wood in. Can't stand wearing that thing, but it's better than killing myself with lacquer in the lungs.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We received reusable masks at my office today. Co-worker kept saying her head was too large and the mask wouldn't tie. Knowing that she is a certifiable idiot, I was afraid to look to see how she was putting it on. Might have had to jump over her desk and knock her out because she was probably trying to put it over her head or something.

GregV814

I posted this amonago

Attachments

• 77409107-3F38-401A-8561-7E955493B20C.jpeg
    77409107-3F38-401A-8561-7E955493B20C.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 108

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Was in 7D today...stopped in Murphy's for groceries and beer; nobody wearing masks but they got the acrylic screens up at the checkout counter. Stopped by Capt. Sams to reconnoiter and reduce their Corona stock..no masks...no screen. Stopped by True Value in L'town for a cable plug..6' separation at the checkout line and screens at the registers..but nobody in masks.

Driving down 5 and 249..see people in their cars wearing masks. :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You could prolly alleviate shortages of masks everywhere.....
Because I'm a giver.

OBTW: Lots of refugees in the 7th. NY, DC, VA tags on a Monday. The person w/ DC tags was shopping for actual dinner and breakfast groceries.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Two out of the five people that work in my office are now wearing masks. One because his girlfriend had a slight fever (99*) yesterday and was sent home from work. The other? She just likes to be dramatic.