People in masks

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
It may be all the growth steroids they give to cattle.
My almost 16 year old could easily grow a beard and rarely eats beef. He is just a hairy kid since birth. He was three weeks early and looked like a baby chimp. I could have braided the hair on his head and he had sideburns that extended down his entire face. My older son had a beard his entire Senior year of HS.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The boss in charge of the security team in our front lobby said his staff will no longer be taking people's temperatures when citizens come for appointments. Now we have to go out and take their temp.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still have half a box of N95 masks in the shop....so I'll be able to continue beer runs if masks are required in public.

SamSpade

A couple questions -

Do we now have spots in Maryland where they WON'T take in someone without a mask? My wife said the base is that way - not allowed on without a mask.

And - is a bandanna good enough? By the time any mask I order online is available - mid-May - I'm thinking I might not need it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A couple questions -

Do we now have spots in Maryland where they WON'T take in someone without a mask? My wife said the base is that way - not allowed on without a mask.

And - is a bandanna good enough? By the time any mask I order online is available - mid-May - I'm thinking I might not need it.
I had just half heard a quip on the sports Junkies saying that masks would be required to go shopping. I could use my phone here and Google that crap.

jrt_ms1995

The boss in charge of the security team in our front lobby said his staff will no longer be taking people's temperatures when citizens come for appointments. Now we have to go out and take their temp rectally.
We were all thinking it, but someone had to post it.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We were all thinking it, but someone had to post it.
Guess that would determine how badly people want their property back, now wouldn't it. I would imagine one person in here will lose her mind once she finds out we are now in charge of it. Since this whole Covid19 thing started, she has been wearing a mask, bathing herself in hand sanitize, and washing her hands until they are so dry and cracked they bleed.

Bonehead

A couple questions -

You can make a mask from a bandana and two rubber bands or hair ties or wear it bandido style either way works as a face cover.

SamSpade

You can make a mask from a bandana and two rubber bands or hair ties or wear it bandido style either way works as a face cover.

So - and I am asking in earnest - face cover is all that is wanted? Not the filtration of a mask, but cover your face?
Hell, that's easy - masks are hard to get but scarves are easy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Got my protective gloves on too.

Bonehead

So - and I am asking in earnest - face cover is all that is wanted? Not the filtration of a mask, but cover your face?
Hell, that's easy - masks are hard to get but scarves are easy.
From everything that I have seen on the news and read about locations that are requiring a "mask" accept a face cover as acceptable. The idea is keep the virus potentially to yourself. Of course an N100 or N95 is more efficient.