People, keep your dog on a leash!!!

warneckutz

Yes, I'm sure if you were attacked by a large angry dog you would be able to fight it off with your bare hands. You all like Superman and chit.

Ass.

Don't be such an uptight bitch.

Here, I'll ad to this just for you. Pit, Lab, gangster, thug, Crackhead, bully, gymrat or whatever it makes no difference to me. Eminent Danger is the line in the sand.
It's tough to fight when you are rapidly loosing blood pressure..

It's funny how it's aways the muscle heads that cry for mommy when they start bleeding..

Good lord, are you one of those that needs a safe space too? Man up, talking about a dog not a bear.

black dog

Free America
Don't be such an uptight bitch.

Good lord, are you one of those that needs a safe space too? Man up, talking about a dog not a bear.

Yepper, it's always the muscle heads that cry for their Mommy.....

Look at me I have arms like a redwood tree,,,, but I can't climb that wall or do any pullovers Gunny...

warneckutz

Yepper, it's always the muscle heads that cry for their Mommy.....

Look at me I have arms like a redwood tree,,,, but I can't climb that wall or do any pullovers Gunny...

Your dreams of yesteryear and living in the past are... sad.

You admitted it, may as well own it. Nothing wrong with guns but if you're going to live in fear then own it.

black dog

Free America
Your dreams of yesteryear and living in the past are... sad.

You admitted it, may as well own it. Nothing wrong with guns but if you're going to live in fear then own it.

Live in fear., That's comical coming from someone who supposedly a muscle head..
Did that mean kid kick sand in your face on the beach???
Look at meeeeeeee,,,, my legs are so bigggg like 5 gallon buckets... But yet I can't​ run up that hill or do something as simple as climb a ladder.

warneckutz

Live in fear., That's comical coming from someone who supposedly a muscle head..
Did that mean kid kick sand in your face on the beach???
Look at meeeeeeee,,,, my legs are so bigggg like 5 gallon buckets... But yet I can't​ run up that hill or do something as simple as climb a ladder.

Come on now, you need to try ... you sound more like you're worshipping a muscle head than anything else. I think you're trying to find some ground to stand on. My comment had nothing to do with having muscle (although it's a bit disturbing how infatuated you are with the idea), but how you'd resolve a situation which is seemingly all talk anyway.

black dog

Free America
Come on now, you need to try ... you sound more like you're worshipping a muscle head than anything else. I think you're trying to find some ground to stand on. My comment had nothing to do with having muscle (although it's a bit disturbing how infatuated you are with the idea), but how you'd resolve a situation which is seemingly all talk anyway.

View attachment 118255

black dog

Free America
Woop..Woop.. you got me figured out.. me, I need to climb a ladder and clean the gutters, then touch my toes a few times.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I totally agree and don't understand these people who ignore laws !!! Maybe when their dog is shot they will get it?

black dog

Free America
I totally agree and don't understand these people who ignore laws !!! Maybe when their dog is shot they will get it?

I'll never understand arrogant and ignorant pet owners, that habitually let there pets bark unnecessarily for hours on end. Let them run loose and terrorize the neighborhood along with all of them that allow there pets to use other folks property as bathrooms.
I'd be willing to bet that if all this stopped, pets being shot along with ones that just vanish will dramatically slow down..
Remember spay, neuter and keep them at home. You neighbors are tired of hearing your pet, along with picking up your dogs two pound presents in the grass and the little Tootsie Rolls your cat ( and you can keep that awful smelling cat pee too) and little dog Muffin leave in the neighbors flower beds.