Peppers Pet Pantry

PrepH4U

The St. Mary's location is now open, I went on a hunch this afternoon to try and get our dog food :yahoo: :cartwheel She is still stocking & unpacking goodies but is open.
I am so happy that we will now have a place closer to get all our food and treats!
Here's hoping their new location will be successful and stay a very long time on our side of the bridge! :buddies:

baby

The St. Mary's location is now open, I went on a hunch this afternoon to try and get our dog food :yahoo: :cartwheel She is still stocking & unpacking goodies but is open.
I am so happy that we will now have a place closer to get all our food and treats!
Here's hoping their new location will be successful and stay a very long time on our side of the bridge! :buddies:

Where is her shop at?

frequentflier

happy to be living

Thanks, PrepH4U. Nice seeing you today! :buddies:
We are between All Kinds Veterinarian Hospital (great vets) and Gridiron Grill (great happy hour wings!!)

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
10 to 6 Mon-Fri
11-5 Saturdays (at the present time, we will not be open Sundays)

Will I finally get to meet you, DoWhat?!
I will try and stop in tomorrow after work.
I will have the same shirt on with my AV picture so you know who I am.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I will try and stop in tomorrow after work.
I will have the same shirt on with my AV picture so you know who I am.

You mean, you don't look like your avatar? :yikes:

Any idea what time? I will be in and out...but I will try to be there if you give me an approx time.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You mean, you don't look like your avatar? :yikes:

Any idea what time? I will be in and out...but I will try to be there if you give me an approx time.

My AV picture is me, I just want to wear the same shirt so you don't confuse me with all the other customers.
I usually get off work at 5, but things change daily.

bulldog

My AV picture is me, I just want to wear the same shirt so you don't confuse me with all the other customers.
I usually get off work at 5, but things change daily.

:bs::bs::bs: You are not nearly as good looking in person as your AV! :killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I got my postcard notice in the mail yesterday. I'm excited to go to a location closer to home...so is the giant. We plan to hit the "Grand Opening" on Saturday". :dance: Thank you FF.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Thanks, PrepH4U. Nice seeing you today! :buddies:
We are between All Kinds Veterinarian Hospital (great vets) and Gridiron Grill (great happy hour wings!!)

:yahoo:.... doggie happy hour .... details soon :poke:

gotta stop by!!!! kids are out of treats.... and before there is a mutiny at the house I better get some!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I got my postcard notice in the mail yesterday. I'm excited to go to a location closer to home...so is the giant. We plan to hit the "Grand Opening" on Saturday". :dance: Thank you FF.

We have special door prizes/gift bags for the first 25 customers on Saturday...come early so you don't have to wait in line :wishfulthinking:

ewashkow

We have special door prizes/gift bags for the first 25 customers on Saturday...come early so you don't have to wait in line :wishfulthinking:

By the way, do you still carry the number rated toys? I need to buy a number 10. I bought a number 8 from you at the Tiki bar event and within the same day he had ripped it open and pulled out all the stuffing.

I don't understand this dog. He can demolish toys in practically no time at all but give him a rawhide chip and it takes him hours before it is gone.

J

jp2854

I was in there last saturday things are coming along nicely. I will probably be back in again on friday to get more treats for bruno as the bags aren't that big and they don't last long when she is eating them in 2 places at home and in the store. she loves them a lot if i gave her the option she would eat the whole bag in one sitting :). Look forward to seeing you again maybe this friday as I need more treats as I own a piggy who loves the dog treats you helped me pick out for her :).