perc test needed...who?

garyt27

INAFJ
I thought you had to contact the Health Dept and have one scheduled

I went there today, $250.00 for the permit. Now I have to get a contractor to dig the hole while the inspector is there. I need the lot staked and a plot drawn and where the house will be. I feel raped. I'm not going to build a house on the lot. I just want to sell it to stop the taxes and CRE dues.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I went there today, $250.00 for the permit. Now I have to get a contractor to dig the hole while the inspector is there. I need the lot staked and a plot drawn and where the house will be. I feel raped. I'm not going to build a house on the lot. I just want to sell it to stop the taxes and CRE dues.

Start voting Republican and you won't have to sell your property because taxes are too high!

Call Mike Miller, he can help you...............not!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I recently spent about $6500 on the county/state fees and land planning expenses to build one lousy house to replace the one I lived in that burned to the ground.

Did I hear you complaining about your loss of a couple days worth of beer money? REALLY???

RPMDAD

Start voting Republican and you won't have to sell your property because taxes are too high!

Call Mike Miller, he can help you...............not!

Bird Dog, voting Republican has not helped me one iota in the state of Md.
The Dems always win it seems like.

garyt27

INAFJ
I recently spent about $6500 on the county/state fees and land planning expenses to build one lousy house to replace the one I lived in that burned to the ground.

Did I hear you complaining about your loss of a couple days worth of beer money? REALLY???

I don't drink, I do crystal meth.
Man what a crackhead.

nutz

then just sell it as-is. there are no requirements to do any of those things prior to sale.

the mde office that issues the permit has a current list of contractors working in that area.

garyt27

INAFJ
then just sell it as-is. there are no requirements to do any of those things prior to sale.

the mde office that issues the permit has a current list of contractors working in that area.

I just thought it would sell faster if perc'd

KingFish

Nothing to see here
David Pardoe is good too. His company is Quality Landscaping (410) 586-2350.

I used him a few years back and his work was good and reasonable.

Last edited:

nutz

I just thought it would sell faster if perc'd

well, that depends. Which engineering firm have you hired? They'll often have a preferred list of contractors also. Getting a perc is rather a small portion of the selling -as is vs. approved building lot.