Percy Come Out and Play!

E

equineaddict

Percy I miss ya in here and some other folks do toooo. By the way thanks for the hay I need to even up with you on that, I only grabbed 2 bails and my horsies thank you ALOT! I'll be picking up my rounds tomorrow! COME BACK PERCY COME BACK! :love:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
Percy I miss ya in here and some other folks do toooo. By the way thanks for the hay I need to even up with you on that, I only grabbed 2 bails and my horsies thank you ALOT! I'll be picking up my rounds tomorrow! COME BACK PERCY COME BACK! :love:

She was on here the other day, but then she disapeared...

(Darth vader voice)

Percy, come to the Dark side

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OK, so whos comming over New Years? I need a head count. Oh and Big orange vest (BOV) is picking-up Pictionary...what fun?@!!# :howdy: So is everybody atleast cordial now? God I hope so.

Im glad I wasnt on during all the Blair witch shiat. Man do I know these people?

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
OK, so whos comming over New Years? I need a head count. Oh and Mike is picking-up Pictionary...what fun?@!!# :howdy: So is everybody atleast cordial now? God I hope so.

Im glad I wasnt on during all the Blair witch shiat. Man do I know these people?
:smoochy: It's about time you came back. Been a little boring lately though. Maybe you can bring it back to life.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
OK, so whos comming over New Years? I need a head count. Oh and Mike is picking-up Pictionary...what fun?@!!# :howdy: So is everybody atleast cordial now? God I hope so.

we playing drinking pictionary?

My 4 are coming, i think BrokeLeg and his Friend are also coming (not sure)

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
tryin' to talk the ole man into it.....:ohwell:
we're going to a party on the shore tomorrow night, and riding some Kentucky mtn horses saturday (still looking for something smooth) so maye i can convince him saturday....
pictionary huh? hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
OK, so whos comming over New Years? I need a head count. Oh and Big orange vest (BOV) is picking-up Pictionary...what fun?@!!# :howdy: So is everybody atleast cordial now? God I hope so.

I am trying to get my old grouch out :( :buttkick: If he says yes would you like me to make my Taco dip and is it BOYB...

E

equineaddict

persimmoncf said:

Im glad I wasnt on during all the Blair witch shiat. Man do I know these
people?

HIIIII HONEY!!!! Me, Band Man and Bad Kid will be there! What time? What should be wear? Let's make it a pajama party! HAHAHAHA...just kiddin' We'll BYOB...I also have a Smoothie Machine and the Mixes & Rum to go with it it ya'll like frozen Daq. or something of that sort! Everybody's calmed down in here...a bit. Missed you! :howdy:

E

equineaddict

Hay Percy...I p/u LEX LUTHER that day...should he also come and participate in the festivities? LOL.....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Happy...what happened with that mare??Lots of Pasos out there now real cheap..
been emailing the owner, she wants 1300 and the mare is very green, spookie, and barn sour (as comes out after a few emails) so i'm hesitating - haven't seen her yet....i think that's too much for a mare with issues? What do you think?
email me info on the pasos...don't want anything hot, cause the oldest kid wants to ride it too.

mainman

Set Trippin
persimmoncf said:

Don't forget to PM me directions... I'm tired of the other losers on the board, I wanna hang around new ones...:yay: