Permanent Cosmetics

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I personally think NO WAY! Styles change/ your look changes you may get bored with the same look always.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
what about just like eyeliner, so you don't have to do it everyday and it doesn't smudge?

Yes eyeliner would be very nice to have, but what if you dont feel like wearing other makeup do you think it would look silly with just eyeliner?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My mom had her eyebrows, eyeliner and lipliner done and she looks great. She doesn't wear any makeup at all anymore.

thebird

what about just like eyeliner, so you don't have to do it everyday and it doesn't smudge?

I think it's a good idea, in theory...but there's no way my peepers would cooperate with having it done! I flinch when I do MY OWN eyeliner...let alone someone else doing it! They'd have to knock me out or give me 1 or 2 (hundred) drinks!!! :otter:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Yes eyeliner would be very nice to have, but what if you dont feel like wearing other makeup do you think it would look silly with just eyeliner?

On a normal basis all I wear is eyeliner and mascara, only when I'm going out out do I dolly myself up and sometimes not even then.
Think about the extra time in the morning..

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
maybe something like this

GabHealed.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Does it look fake?
Did she get it done locally?
Where?

She lost most of her eyebrows when she went through menopause so they don't look "real" but she doesn't have real one so it looks better than drawing them on.

Her eyes and lips look great. She just got a thin black liner on her eyes and a natural pink on her lips. She looks good and it looks like makeup opposed to a tattoo.

She had it done in Waldorf but I'm not sure where. I'll ask her next time I talk to her.