mudpuddle

Just got my eyebrows and eyeliner tattoos by Robin! I just adore them! She did a fantastic job! I had her do them about 15 years ago, then through the years went to a different artist. I really regret not sticking with her! Many years lost, that I could have looked amazingly better! Was thrilled to find out she was still practicing and located in Waldorf!

It is great having permanent cosmetics! They save so much time and work!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did it hurt? How much does it cost? How often do you have to have them redone?

I've been interested in having my eyebrows done. I've never had eyebrows to speak of, but now that I'm older they're so blonde and sparse they disappear until I hit them with the pencil.

mudpuddle

Did it hurt? How much does it cost? How often do you have to have them redone?

I've been interested in having my eyebrows done. I've never had eyebrows to speak of, but now that I'm older they're so blonde and sparse they disappear until I hit them with the pencil.

She uses a numbing cream, but you still feel a little stinging- less than the pain when plucking your eyebrows for the first few times! It is totally worth it!!!! Hardly hurts!!!
I am posting the link to her website for you! It may seem pricey to you if you have never had a tattoo, but I find it completely reasonable and worth every penny! You have to remember, that your tattoos will last you several years, if you take care of them! You just have to remember to use sunscreen on them, especially in the summer! It is great not having to fuss with my brows or liner, and think of all of the money you save on products! My eyebrows had faded since the last time I had them tattooed, but that was about 7 years ago!!!! I started buying eyebrow pencils and liners, but the good ones were expensive! I said, "shoot", it is time to get them tattooed again! You will not regret having them done!

http://www.pmubyrobin.com/

If you do have them done, please let me know how you like them!!!! It will make you feel like a new you, and you will always think, why didn't I have them done years ago!

mudpuddle

one thing I wanted to mention, was that a regular tattoo parlor uses a different type of ink, that will eventually turn blue through the years when it fades! So, it is important to go to a technician/cosmetician who specializes in permanent makeup for the face!

Blister

hDFDEDFDE.jpg hECDD4D3C.jpg eye.jpg wrongfully%20convicted-thumb-400x500-64755.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?

mudpuddle

just saw on QVC they are selling an eyebrow pencil for $26.00. They said it is inexpensive and painless compared to getting your eyebrows tattooed on. How is $26.00 for one eyebrow pencil, inexpensive? How many pencils do you use for one year?

It is not painful getting your eyebrows tattooed, when they use a numbing cream! It is more of a sensation, than pain! There is nothing to fear when you have a great cosmetician who specializes in permanent cosmetics!
When your brows are tattooed on, it is like having a professional do your brows everyday!

Last edited:

mudpuddle

I have just decided, that for my birthday this year, I am going to get eyeliner done, both upper and lower lids! I actually got what is called an eyelash enhancer which looks great- you could not see my eyelashes because they are very sparse, but I now want more! (I felt no pain whatsoever with my eyes, and it was not bad getting them done!) I didn't like the thought of someone messing with my eyes, but it was a piece of cake!)
It is very exciting getting permanent makeup done, and you have to be careful because it can be addicting! lol

Just to let you know, I am 62 years old, and I look the best I have ever looked! ( That goes just for my face! My body is beyond work! lol)

ginwoman

just saw on QVC they are selling an eyebrow pencil for $26.00. They said it is inexpensive and painless compared to getting your eyebrows tattooed on. How is $26.00 for one eyebrow pencil, inexpensive? How many pencils do you use for one year?

It is not painful getting your eyebrows tattooed, when they use a numbing cream! It is more of a sensation, than pain! There is nothing to fear when you have a great cosmetician who specializes in permanent cosmetics!
When your brows are tattooed on, it is like having a professional do your brows everyday!

I got eyeliner top and bottom about 15 years ago and I love it! I didn't like the procedure much though. I'd love to have them touched up and would go to the lady in Hollywood in the Bennett Building. Just waiting for my ship to come in with some money in it.

I still have eyebrows such as they are so I don't guess I would need them done at this time.

mudpuddle

wow! That's great! I am definitely getting eyeliner done! I have to wait till August though...Who is the lady in Hollywood? I frantically searched for someone for Permanent Cosmetics, and couldn't find anyone. I have to say, that Robin is fantastic!

Did you have any "pain" when you got your eyebrows done?

ginwoman

wow! That's great! I am definitely getting eyeliner done! I have to wait till August though...Who is the lady in Hollywood? I frantically searched for someone for Permanent Cosmetics, and couldn't find anyone. I have to say, that Robin is fantastic!

Did you have any "pain" when you got your eyebrows done?
I wouldn't necessarily call it pain, but it is definitely not a comfortable procedure with that needle thing shooting along your eyelids. Patuxent Electrolysis and permanent makeup 301-373-5550