Persimmon Creek Farm

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
This ad is currently in the classified section...

We are conveniently located between Pax River Naval Base and Waldorf on a 132 acre beautiful farm in Mechanicsville, Md. We provide attentive, full care at a friendly, casual riding facility. Whether you ride English or Western, you and your horse will feel at home at Persimmon Creek Farm. We have lease horses available also. Facilities include: Trails on site, lighted outdoor sand ring w/ jumps/barrels/poles, playpen with challenge obstacles, round pen, field with cross country/stadium jumps, turnout in nice pastures with large run-in sheds, feeding 2x day, free-choice hay, 20 stalls with fans, large tack room with refrigerator, lounge area, outdoor washrack, and trailer parking is available. You won't find hidden fees for blanketing, or medicating here! Owner/Managers live on-site. . Board starting at 350.00 per month.
PERSIMMON CREEK FARM 301-884-5208 or 301-672-4636 Lisa Durst

razzle1127

Sounds nice, Do you know of a place near Mechanicsville that has field board. I am looking for a place to keep my 2 horses for about a month while we are getting the fences put up at our new house.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sounds nice, Do you know of a place near Mechanicsville that has field board. I am looking for a place to keep my 2 horses for about a month while we are getting the fences put up at our new house.
hi razzle, in addition to long term board we do short term as well (vacation care and layup care also). We have a few clients that bring the horses over when they go out of town. feel free to call me and we can discuss your needs.