Personal Shopper

D

dems4me

Terps said:
Has anyone used a personal shopper before? I just read this article in the Washington Post about personal shoppers, and it featured one from Lord and Taylor-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/19/AR2007041902433.html

Since I have a Lord and Taylor by me, I was thinking about trying it- it sounds fun!

Has anyone tried this before?

Don't they usually run about 100.00 an hour? I would love for someone to coordinate cute outfits for me but not at that price :faint:

Terps

dems4me said:
Don't they usually run about 100.00 an hour? I would love for someone to coordinate cute outfits for me but not at that price :faint:

That's what I always thought! But in the article, it says Lord and Taylor offers it as a complimentary service! I think it would be a great idea if you needed to update your wardrobe. I just told my friend about it, because she just got a new job, and could use some help picking out a "work" wardrobe.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
When I worked in DC, I used a personal shopper. She'd come back with complete outfits, including accessories. I miss her. :bawl: