Peruvian Restaurant

IMNEMT-B

Would anyone know if there is a peruvian restaurant in southern maryland?? I remember seeing an ad about a year ago for one in White Plains, but not sure if it's still there. TIA.:buddies:

R

rhenderson

I'm from La Plata. Don't remember a Peruvian restaurant in White Plains. There used to be the Butterfish Grill/Restaurant in what is now the Half Time.
The Butterfish was a Caribbean/Jamaican/Island theme.

A few months ago I checked out a sign in Waldorf on 301 northbound (south of Acton Lane) for a Peruvian restaurant. It was closed and looked to be so permanently.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Don't know about the restaurant but there is a thread about free Guinea Pigs. Shouldn't be to hard to cook your own

BillNSOMD

Brasas serves Peruvian style Chicken the spices are just right lots of cumin. I used to go to El Pollo Rico in Arlington when I worked in that area , its the best chicken the lines would be out the door and around the block.
My Colombian friends and I went to Brasa in Wallydorf couple months back and the chicken is much better then El Pollo Rico , and they have the best fired Yuca it was cooked perfect , the fried plantanos are also great. I dont think you will be disappointed in the place and the service was also great

Brasas serves Peruvian style Chicken the spices are just right lots of cumin. I used to go to El Pollo Rico in Arlington when I worked in that area , its the best chicken the lines would be out the door and around the block.
My Colombian friends and I went to Brasa in Wallydorf couple months back and the chicken is much better then El Pollo Rico , and they have the best fired Yuca it was cooked perfect , the fried plantanos are also great. I dont think you will be disappointed in the place and the service was also great

I absolutely agree, that place is awesome! The ceviche is out of this world :drool:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Don't know about the restaurant but there is a thread about free Guinea Pigs. Shouldn't be to hard to cook your own

Mmm mmm good!

Attachments

• Love me some PGP!!.jpg
    Love me some PGP!!.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 63

onel0126

Bead mumbler
All this talk about this place made me go there for dinner last night. Fried yuca was great--think big steak fry. Steak and chicken--seasoned beautifully. Negro Modello--cold. They are are having a tequila tasting with a mariachi band on January 28. Cuye not on menu!

All this talk about this place made me go there for dinner last night. Fried yuca was great--think big steak fry. Steak and chicken--seasoned beautifully. Negro Modello--cold. They are are having a tequila tasting with a mariachi band on January 28. Cuye not on menu!

You went to Brasas? Tequila on the 28th?? :yum:

Bahahahaha, I was like "Si.", what the hell is that? I looked one page one, looked again on this page then it hit me, "Siiiiiiiiii." :stupid:

Yum! I pass it daily and always want to stop, I think I could have ceviche and that dulce de leche cake they have every single day of my life! :lol:

slowlane

They also have a lot of beautiful photographs on the walls, of scenic and historic landmarks throughout all Latin America.

SA475

"Mark It Zero"
There is one off of Smallwood Drive near the Dominos and 7-11.

If you don't get robbed by the rifraf during your visit, it's pretty good - albeit, nothing like El Pollo Rico in Arlington...

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
I wish I knew who the forumite was that stopped at a gas station and asked my husband where the resurant was. He didn't know where but I was in the car and didn't hear about it until after they left. I at least knew a general idea of where since I read the thread. Hope they found it that day.
:howdy: