Pet Adoption at Pepper's

frequentflier

happy to be living
On Saturday July 8, from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will host a pet adoption event with Friends of Felines, Mabel's Orphaned Angels, S.P.O.T, Second Hope, Humane Society of Calvert County and Doodle Dawgs small dog rescue.

If you are looking for a new canine or feline friend, please stop by!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Any pitbulls or pitbull types being put out for adoption? If so, I'd like to get them and start my own home based, breed specific, euthanasia program. Just a new community service I thought of. You know, it's for the kids.

warneckutz

If I may ...

Any pitbulls or pitbull types being put out for adoption? If so, I'd like to get them and start my own home based, breed specific, euthanasia program. Just a new community service I thought of. You know, it's for the kids.

Why don't you show up, I'll educate you. We will see how tough you are.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

Don't be a dick.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Don't be a dick.

Well now, is that anyway for a business owner lady to act? You do realize that you are part of the pitbull problem if you adopt out these bully breeds, don't you? You, and others like you, having absolutely no idea of the background of these dogs. I might have hit on something here though. What is to stop someone from doing exactly what I thought of? Certainly not an impotent warneckutz, nor you. I think these dogs would make excellent ballistic testing targets for the latest designs in bullet manufacturing.

warneckutz

If I may ...

Well now, is that anyway for a business owner lady to act? You do realize that you are part of the pitbull problem if you adopt out these bully breeds, don't you? You, and others like you, having absolutely no idea of the background of these dogs. I might have hit on something here though. What is to stop someone from doing exactly what I thought of? Certainly not an impotent warneckutz, nor you. I think these dogs would make excellent ballistic testing targets for the latest designs in bullet manufacturing.

You are a pathetic pansy. Stay behind your keyboard, the real world will destroy you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

What an a$$hole you are.

warneckutz

If I may ...

You stepped in it, douche. Don't try and turn it around on anyone. You're a pathetic POS. Your fruity "If I May" crap doesn't help your cause.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home.

I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home.

I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.
:yay: from a friend

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What an a$$hole you are.

The only way to keep this issue in the forefront is this kind of rhetoric. Because the only other times these dogs are discussed is when someone is killed by these dogs. Then later swept under the rugs of those that support them. So who is really the ass? Me trying to do what I can to stop the continued breeding and sale of these dogs, or those that continue to allow preventable deaths and life changing maulings?

warneckutz

If I may ...

The only way to keep this issue in the forefront is this kind of rhetoric. Because the only other times these dogs are discussed is when someone is killed by these dogs. Then later swept under the rugs of those that support them. So who is really the ass? Me trying to do what I can to stop the continued breeding and sale of these dogs, or those that continue to allow preventable deaths and life changing maulings?

You're nothing, fruitcake. You're a human being (in the loosest sense) that's afraid of a dog breed.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I am not even going to spar with you. Why don't you go pick on someone else? This thread is to share with the community a successful event that is well attended and has helped many an animal find a good home. I have never met a pit bull that is as vicious as you are. A Chihuahua, perhaps but not a pit.

And I am all for that. I've many dogs over the years obtained just this way. Even one from New Orleans after the hurricane. But pits have no redeeming value. In my opinion.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Also, if by my postings, I put doubt in someones minds about not adopting a pitbull, and that maybe these dogs are never adopted at all, then I would be happy knowing that I possibly saved someones life.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

And I am all for that. I've many dogs over the years obtained just this way. Even one from New Orleans after the hurricane. But pits have no redeeming value. In my opinion.

Ok, you've made you point for the 10th time.
Do you feel better now that you have hosed up my thread?

littlelady

God bless the USA
On Saturday July 8, from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM, Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons will host a pet adoption event with Friends of Felines, Mabel's Orphaned Angels, S.P.O.T, Second Hope, Humane Society of Calvert County and Doodle Dawgs small dog rescue.

If you are looking for a new canine or feline friend, please stop by!

I have always admired your enterprise and the fact you sponsor the scanner. I wish you the best on adoption day, and many furries find new forever homes. I think LR helped keep your thread at the top of the Activity Stream; that is a good thing. I will always regret that you weren't in the store when I visited a few years ago. I am going to take a vacay from the forum, but just wanted to say that. Maybe, I will bump your thread tomorrow. After all, I am the crazy lady. :lol: