Pet Adoption

frequentflier

happy to be living
Saturday 1/13/18 at Pepper's Pet Pantry from 11:30 AM- 2:30 PM, the Humane Society of Calvert County, Second Hope Rescue and Friends of Felines will have felines and canines for adoption. We hope to see you if you are interested in adding a new four legged family member!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Saturday 1/13/18 at Pepper's Pet Pantry from 11:30 AM- 2:30 PM, the Humane Society of Calvert County, Second Hope Rescue and Friends of Felines will have felines and canines for adoption. We hope to see you if you are interested in adding a new four legged family member!

Three kitties got adopted and several applications were submitted on some of the dogs. A lady that works with me fell in love with a sweet older Beagle named Bessie and later found out she is having surgery to remove a tumor on her spine. She and her family are taking her and are going to make her comfortable for her remaining time of earth! This was her first Adoption day event and she joked that she is an adoption day failure!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I deleted my post when I said I would bump it because I was embarrassed that I forgot to do so. Between my grandot’s second bday this weekend and me being sick, I dropped the ball. I shouldn’t have deleted my post.

In summary, I said you and dgates are such an asset to Calvert in all you do with pet adoption, and the scanner. And, I am still sad I never got to meet y’all before we moved. Y’all are the best. :smile: