Pet Friendly rentals

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Has anyone ever used a pet friendly rental place in Ocean City? It would be for dogs. TIA.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Ocean City IMHO is not worth anywhere near $369.00 a night, with or without Fido.
I agree. We are going for the 16U World Series that week. Unfortuantley due to hubby being laid off for a few months (and all that entails), this will have to double as the only small vacation we get to take :cussing: . I'm not opposed to leaving them home (kennel) but thought I would try to find something they could tag along also.

Midnightrider

Thank you. 30 miles outside of OC, in Salisbury, it's about $200 a night before taxes, fees, etc.

Check the residence inn in Salisbury. They are usually pet friendly, have a full kitchen and free breakfast. It was showing under 150/night for me.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Check the residence inn in Salisbury. They are usually pet friendly, have a full kitchen and free breakfast. It was showing under 150/night for me.

We are going the last week in July. Apparently a popular time because rates are higher.

Independence

Check out the Barefoot Mailman. We have friends that stay there every year with their American Bulldogs. They love it.