pet sitter

spinner

Does anyone know a petsitter for larger animals? The person who usually takes care of them may not be available in Oct. A horse and cow and a couple of goats in the Hollywood area. I need someone I know is really, really reliable. Please PM me if you do.

Giddy up!

spinner said:
Does anyone know a petsitter for larger animals? The person who usually takes care of them may not be available in Oct. A horse and cow and a couple of goats in the Hollywood area. I need someone I know is really, really reliable. Please PM me if you do.
I pet sit and live in hollywood.."hoofs and paws" i have references, pm me i will give ya my number..whoops am i in trouble with the forum now? :lmao:

PrepH4U

Giddy up! said:
I pet sit and live in hollywood.."hoofs and paws" i have references, pm me i will give ya my number..whoops am i in trouble with the forum now? :lmao:
You shouldn't be in trouble if JP can start a thread to advertise her dog & cat sitting business. :shrug: :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:

:yeahthat: I was going to give her your number...call me I will give you Spinners number you can call her and corner her into hiring you..I mean getting you to do it...

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
:yeahthat: I was going to give her your number...call me I will give you Spinners number you can call her and corner her into hiring you..I mean getting you to do it...
:lmao: shut the hell up! :razz: