PETA goes full on psycho

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The phony shop features a number of clothing items “made of the finest leather — that on second look, reveal human faces on the jackets, human teeth on the shoes, and human blood oozing from the bags,” according to a press release.

That shoe with the human teeth is called “The Meg Boot.”

“Our signature Meg Boot is our most popular style, but make no mistake: Each boot features its own special touches, depending on which part of Meg was used. She was aging beautifully, so a majority of the work was already done for us, but we still managed to get in some extra tanning. With every kick and scream came lots of pounding with hammers to ensure that the leather stays soft and pliable. We managed to clean off most of the blood, but the occasional drop can be expected as a result of the handmade process,” the website says.

:roflmao:

Did you want to turn your movement into a laughable parody? Because this is how you turn your movement into a laughable parody.

Yikes.

black dog

Free America
They say what is old becomes new again.
So after 40 years my Beagle ears ear-muffs are making a comeback...
No blood on them, the taxidermist did a good job.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Will they be making Pat bras?

Toxick

Splat
Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome to walk around with human skin leather?

And drink wine out of the skulls of my enemies?

Hijinx

This is just ridiculous.
It really is unbelievable that any organization could do something that stupid

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I’ve gained weight so if they’re going to make a jacket they’ll need Michael Moore.
Please allow me to preface this question with all the sincerity it deserves.

If your jacket had stretch marks would that be considered an enhancement in the material or a defect?:sshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP