Pete and Trump?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Leading Conservative voice Rush Limbaugh has these pearls of wisdom to add to the national conversation

What do you folks honestly think? I know hijinx hates the queers and will lap this up, but anyone more reasonable, is Pete the perfect counterbalance to Trump?

I think Pete will clean the floor with Trump in a debate, he can pivot in a way that is thrilling.

transporter

Leading Conservative voice Rush Limbaugh has these pearls of wisdom to add to the national conversation

What do you folks honestly think? I know hijinx hates the queers and will lap this up, but anyone more reasonable, is Pete the perfect counterbalance to Trump?

I think Pete will clean the floor with Trump in a debate, he can pivot in a way that is thrilling.

A Golden Retriever could clean the floor with Trump in a debate.

Trump has no grasp of anything. He has zero knowledge of how our govt works. He has zero know of our country's history. He has zero knowledge of our standing in the world. He has zero knowledge of how the US economy works. He has no idea what average American families struggle with day to day, week to week, month to month.

The only quality that Trump possess is that of a superb bully who is able to convince people who are less intelligent than he is that he is somehow looking out for them. Trump cares about no one but Trump.

Anyone who tries to beat Trump with factual evidence really can't win the argue,ent...because Trump doesn't understand facts, nor does he care about them. He just makes crap up...lies and cheats. He doesn't care because he knows he has 35% of the population so snowed they believe everything he says...just read this site everyday. Everything these people claim to have hated about our last President, Trump exceeds...but they love it...they cheer today for what they were so against 3 years ago.

Trump will make a mockery of any debate....he can't win a debate...so he'll just say stupid outrageous things. He'll make so sense because one who lacks al knowledge never can make any sense. He'll make completely unfounded accusations about whoever is against him. He'll claim he's put up millions of miles of border wall, has the greatest economy ever in the history of the world, has been great for the military and that his trade deals actually accomplished something (Of course he will be wrong each and every time...but he won't care) Any policy he proposes one minute he will be against the next minute...he'll advocate positions that are against they very principles that are at the heart of this country's foundation.....and the ignorati...the self proclaimed Patriots..will cheer!

Can Pete beat Trump in a debate....sure....a golden retriever could beat Trump in a debate...but debates don't matter. Get your butt into the voting booth and send Trump packing....that matters...if you actually do believe in the future of this country and the rule of law, that is.

Hijinx

Ha ha. Yes----------Pete is good at pivoting, kneeling and bending over.
As the wife he should be good at cleaning the floor.
I don't hate queers, I hate the act of dipping their wick in the exhaust pipe.
But maybe you like that? Some women do I hear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I think you like wimpy dipshits so you will think Mayor Pete resonates. Let me assure you that America doesn't like wimpy dipshits.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, I think it's hilarious that the progs are insisting that Mickey Mouse and any random retard could beat Donald Trump.

* aims for Trump, accidentally takes out Hillary Clinton *

WingsOfGold

"Thrilling" Chrissy Matthews is that you?

PsyOps

Pixelated
A Golden Retriever could clean the floor with Trump in a debate.

And this is the ignorance on the left. Trump destroyed one candidate after another in 2016, then went on to destroy "the most qualified candidate ever" in the general. And still you ignorant leftists throw out there "Mickey Mouse could beat Trump", and now "A Golden Retriever could clean the floor with Trump in a debate". What is it about you leftists that don't know winning when it's right in front of your blind eyes? Oh yeah... never mind. Blind!

PsyOps

Pixelated

My thought is, democrats will show their true colors of bigotry and reject Pete. So, you don't have to worry about what "fun" Trump might have with him.

22AcaciaAve

I think Limbaugh is right when he says America is not yet ready to vote for an openly gay candidate. There are large patches of the county that just won't do it. Not to mention that Mayor Pete's support in the black community is very poor. He would insure low turnout from the black vote. He would have trouble flipping any of the swing states that Trump barely won in 2016 and might actually have a couple of that closely went for Hillary flipped on him. The debates really don't matter if the people you need to sway into your column are against you in principle to begin with.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump has no grasp of anything. He has zero knowledge of how our govt works. He has zero know of our country's history. He has zero knowledge of our standing in the world. He has zero knowledge of how the US economy works. He has no idea what average American families struggle with day to day, week to week, month to month.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
So let's put Rush's comment into a more sensible context than what The Daily Beast offers up. Over at The Federalist David Marcus offers up some interesting commentary (read the whole thing; here are two snips):

From the top third:
Were these remarks edgy? Uncouth? Yeah, sure. But they are also almost certainly accurate. The “they” Limbaugh is referring to is the Democratic Party, and there is no question that not only party officials, but operatives in Buttigieg’s own campaign have asked these questions in deciding how he should approach being the first openly gay major presidential candidate

In the last half of the article:
But even in the Democratic primary itself, the issue of Buttigieg’s homosexuality will play a role. Something that almost nobody, not even Rush Limbaugh wants to talk about in public, but is often discussed behind closed doors is the effect that his being gay will have in courting the black vote.

According to a Pew poll from last year, while 62 percent of white Americans support gay marriage, only 51 percent of blacks do. That gap in itself is meaningful, but when you consider whites are split about evenly between the two parties, while blacks are overwhelmingly Democrats, it becomes an even bigger concern.

Will Mayor Pete’s campaign make careful and calculated choices about when and where he appears with his husband? You bet your sweet fanny they will. Not to do so would be political malpractice. And that ultimately is what Rush Limbaugh was talking about. He wasn’t saying there shouldn’t be a gay president; he was questioning whether America is ready for it, and speculating as to how the Democrats might deal with the issue.
emphasis mine

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

Somewhere deep down in our collective psyche, Americans grasp 2 basic truths: 1) many of us are not ready for a woman or an openly gay male President; 2) the rest of the world would respect us even less than they did when Obama was in office.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Feminists will self destruct ... a gay man gets elected President before a Woman

• Haha
Reactions: BOP