Pete and Trump?

Hijinx

A woman doesn't bother me. I could vote for the right woman.
Being homosexual is not so bad if they don't aren't flamers.
But I gotta admit a man running for President and publically kissing his husband as part of his campaign is puke inducing to me, and probably to a lot of men.
We may as well talk about it because it will effect the vote whether those who accept it will admit it or not.
By the way I don't virtue signal because I think it makes me seem so la dee da goody two shoes.
I tell it like it is.
I don't treat homosexuals any differently than I do anyone else, I know some that are great people,but they have a screw loose when it comes to sex.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Somewhere deep down in our collective psyche, Americans grasp 2 basic truths: 1) many of us are not ready for a woman or an openly gay male President; 2) the rest of the world would respect us even less than they did when Obama was in office.

There have been some effective and respected female executives in various countries over the years. Maggie Thatcher, Golda Meier, Benazir Bhutto, Angela Merkel, to name just a few. I don't see anyone of that stature or promise in the Dem field, but there are women like Nicki Haley out there.

PsyOps

Pixelated
A woman doesn't bother me. I could vote for the right woman.
Being homosexual is not so bad if they don't aren't flamers.
But I gotta admit a man running for President and publically kissing his husband as part of his campaign is puke inducing to me, and probably to a lot of men.
We may as well talk about it because it will effect the vote whether those who accept it will admit it or not.
By the way I don't virtue signal because I think it makes me seem so la dee da goody two shoes.
I tell it like it is.
I don't treat homosexuals any differently than I do anyone else, I know some that are great people,but they have a screw loose when it comes to sex.

When it comes to elected folks, I don't care about these things. I care about what they will do. I don't interpret Pete kissing his man as forcing his lifestyle on me any more than a man kissing his wife. However, if his intentions, as president, are to try to force us into some sort of compliance to his lifestyle, that we would be punished for outwardly disagreeing with it, then we obviously have a problem.

It's really like Trump. The guy is awkward, sometimes bizarre, makes fun of people... I guess you could say this is his lifestyle. His way. I'm not fully comfortable with it; but that matters very little to me, as long as he's getting things done that I agree with. And he is. Just don't punish me for disagreeing with some of the things he does.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never said I would vote for her, but she is the best candidate they could put forward.

See, I think she's a disaster. But not the disaster that is Liz Warren - I still can't figure out how Warren got all that media buzz.

If AmyK makes it to the general, she'll have to hammer home the feels and emotion. Trump will gobble her up if she tries to pretend she's smart.

Bernie Sanders at least has a point and can deliver it with credibility. I don't agree with him, but he resonates with the uneducated dope smokers who Imagine. He'll get them to the polls in a way AmyK won't.

PeoplesElbow

See, I think she's a disaster. But not the disaster that is Liz Warren - I still can't figure out how Warren got all that media buzz.

If AmyK makes it to the general, she'll have to hammer home the feels and emotion. Trump will gobble her up if she tries to pretend she's smart.

Bernie Sanders at least has a point and can deliver it with credibility. I don't agree with him, but he resonates with the uneducated dope smokers who Imagine. He'll get them to the polls in a way AmyK won't.
Sanders looks like he is going to drop dead any day now. I seriously doubt he will be alive by 2024.

Lump

Never said I would vote for her, but she is the best candidate they could put forward. No way Sanders, Biden, or Bootyjudge would do better in a general election than she would.
I agree. Plus she is the only one not promising FREE everything to everyone.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What good does that do me?
About as much good as she does currently as a congressperson. At least when she speaks, it's glaringly obvious she's not in favor of helping most Americans. So she outs herself and her ilk as pandering destroyers of American freedoms.

littlelady

God bless the USA
When it comes to elected folks, I don't care about these things. I care about what they will do. I don't interpret Pete kissing his man as forcing his lifestyle on me any more than a man kissing his wife. However, if his intentions, as president, are to try to force us into some sort of compliance to his lifestyle, that we would be punished for outwardly disagreeing with it, then we obviously have a problem.

It's really like Trump. The guy is awkward, sometimes bizarre, makes fun of people... I guess you could say this is his lifestyle. His way. I'm not fully comfortable with it; but that matters very little to me, as long as he's getting things done that I agree with. And he is. Just don't punish me for disagreeing with some of the things he does.

Great thoughts, Psy.

PsyOps

Pixelated
About as much good as she does currently as a congressperson. At least when she speaks, it's glaringly obvious she's not in favor of helping most Americans. So she outs herself and her ilk as pandering destroyers of American freedoms.

And liberals seem to love voting for people only care about their power.