Pete Buttigieg surges behind Liz Warren...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Flavor of the day.

This ^^

Wasn't long ago that Kamala Harris was "surging" and now she's all but done. Beta was getting a lot of attention as well, and now he's dog food.

Booty is vying for the VP nomination, which he likely won't get.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Bootyjudge surges behind Warren? :twitch:
What would the husbands think?
Are you boomers going to be making these school yard jokes as long as Pete is in the news? It’s constantly in this forum, just really weird and honestly disappointing, but not surprising. Most people, especially more relevant generations, couldn’t care less that he has a husband.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Are you boomers going to be making these school yard jokes as long as Pete is in the news? It’s constantly in this forum, just really weird and honestly disappointing, but not surprising. Most people, especially more relevant generations, couldn’t care less that he has a husband.

We've disappointed you? ✌

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Poor Truby, doesn't realize inappropriate and dark humor are two of the things that make life entertaining!

To quote one of her most favorite historical figures:

"Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." -J. Stalin

glhs837

Power with Control
Most place the end the Boomers at 1964. Which lets me squeak in, but I really dont have a lot in common with what most folks consider Baby Boomer. Youngsters shouldn't just use it as a catch-all for older than me. After the things I've seen "younger" folks say about Trump, and Ivanka, and the rest of the family, or any conservative, I'm not accepting any criticism about "innapropriate" humor. Altough the thought any one surging behind Sentator Warren is not a funny image. She might spill her beer. :)

Hijinx

The younger generations are what is phucking this country up.
They don't know what sex they are, they have no idea that THEY are the fascists, they do not have minds of their own they go to school and believe everything their liberal teachers lay on them. They don't know how to work or show up on time if they are lucky enough to have a job.

It's a damned shame that the top candidates for President coming from the Democrats are a mouthy fake Indian an a Homosexual fudge packer.
What is worse is that people like you do not even realise it. A typical example of a generation brought forth by the sick views forced on them by media and supposedly intelligent mentors who have the sheepskins and can't find their ass with either hand.

Reactions: BOP