PF Homeless Guy

DannyMotorcycle

Agree with you again. Why do you think LEO does nothing about Bill? That is my main question. It really doesn't make sense. He is a health hazard not knowing where he uses the restroom, and all. I have never understood why he has been allowed to continue to hang out. He must have some kind of connection to somebody in power. :shrug:

I would imagine no one wants to deal with him. With all due respect, where he uses the bathroom is at this point his business, and not necessarily a health hazard. He clearly has mental health issues, including whatever
mental illness hoarding is called.

Perhaps hoarding trash should be some kind of offense that one could be taken into custody for psychiatric treatment.

It's the craziest thing.. hoarding extended to cars. I don't remember seeing anything like this 30 years ago.. but within the past 5 to 10 years i've seen about 5 cars full of trash. it's definitely insanity.

Roman

I saw him about 2 weeks ago, walking in the right turn lane by Fox run. He had to pull his walker up over the curb at the light so he wouldn't get hit. When he was ill a couple of years ago, he had his car parked in the parking lot next to World Gym in P.F. Almost under that car, you could see where he had milk jugs almost filled with a substance that appeared to be urine. So he doesn't go far to toilet. He is a mean, and nasty guy that in my opinion, thinks he's entitled. I haven't seen his newer car, but the old one always had tons of stuffed animals in it, which I thought to be weird.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
There use to be a car in the commissary parking lot at NAS Jax. The car was filled with mail. 1,000s of letters just tossed in the back seat. I wonder how long that person had accumulated that much mail.

The dude that frequents the Solomons library has his truck full of things tied up in plastic bags. I know he use to sleep in his truck and imagine he still does. I guess he hangs out in the library since it's cool in the summer & warm in the winter plus there's a clean bathroom there.

Catman2

BI'll is banned from the PF library. And as far as not breaking laws, "overnight camping "is probably illegal at the Park and Ride.

dilligaf.

The dude that frequents the Solomons library has his truck full of things tied up in plastic bags. I know he use to sleep in his truck and imagine he still does. I guess he hangs out in the library since it's cool in the summer & warm in the winter plus there's a clean bathroom there.

When the library is closed, he can be found a the Southern Community Center in Lusby (senior citizen center) and also hanging out eating at Giant (at their little tables by the Redbox).

Monello

PREMO Member
I saw that the solomons homeless guy spent the night in the campground at the rec center. I guess with the tiki opening his other hang out was compromised. That guy sleeps in his driver seat of his truck. That can't be pleasant. I saw an extension cord so he has some sort of heater. Not sure why someone would live this way. There has to be community resources to help out.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
is he the one with plastic bags and god knows what else stuffed in his beater pickup? Spends his days at solomons library!

DannyMotorcycle

I saw that the solomons homeless guy spent the night in the campground at the rec center. I guess with the tiki opening his other hang out was compromised. That guy sleeps in his driver seat of his truck. That can't be pleasant. I saw an extension cord so he has some sort of heater. Not sure why someone would live this way. There has to be community resources to help out.

I believe i've read in the past that he has money. It's probably a mental illness. Perhaps not full out "crazy" but functional.

Monello

PREMO Member
is he the one with plastic bags and god knows what else stuffed in his beater pickup? Spends his days at solomons library!

That would be him. No telling how man plastic bags he has tied up in that truck. They must be all his worldy treasures. His vehicle has a base sticker so he can get on the rec center. He must get at the minimum social security.

Or maybe he's having the time of his life living that way and is content. Who am I to judge how he lives?