Pfizer Vaccine Approved in UK

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So now there's a new 'threat'. Those transporting the vaccine, especially in airplanes, are being warned of CO2 poisoning. As the CO2 melts, the gas accumulates and could pose problems. Anyone involved in the transport are being recommended to wear CO2 monitors.

So now there's a new 'threat'. Those transporting the vaccine, especially in airplanes, are being warned of CO2 poisoning. As the CO2 melts, the gas accumulates and could pose problems. Anyone involved in the transport are being recommended to wear CO2 monitors.
  • The new Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine that was found to be 90% effective will need to be refrigerated at -70 to -80 degrees.
  • This creates a challenge for distribution and storage, as most hospitals can only refrigerate at around -2 to -8 degrees.
  • At this temperature, the vaccine will spoil after five days.

Hijinx

It has to be shipped in containers kept cold with dry Ice. Basically CO2.

This is pretty good: make me think............. I don't know about the rest of you. Maybe you are thinking it too.
Over 120 Members of the Chinese Communist Party Work for Pfizer and AstraZeneca. A CCP database, states that thousands of names of Chinese insiders in key positions in top corporations in the US and Europe have become known. "

Kind of makes me think one reason they found a vaccine so fast was because the Chinese who made it already had the vaccine and passed it on to their folks working here.

herb749

It has to be shipped in containers kept cold with dry Ice. Basically CO2.

This is pretty good: make me think............. I don't know about the rest of you. Maybe you are thinking it too.
Over 120 Members of the Chinese Communist Party Work for Pfizer and AstraZeneca. A CCP database, states that thousands of names of Chinese insiders in key positions in top corporations in the US and Europe have become known. "

Kind of makes me think one reason they found a vaccine so fast was because the Chinese who made it already had the vaccine and passed it on to their folks working here.

Bingo

herb749

From what I've seen of the TV coverage there's more security for this vaccine than for the election.