Phantom of the Opera

MiMiMi

I have 3 tickets for Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center on August 10 at 7:30. A family situation has come up and I am not going to be able to go. They are in the Orchestra Section Row "O". They are great seats. Paid $90 each. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

kbroche

Phantom tickets

MiMiMi said:
I have 3 tickets for Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center on August 10 at 7:30. A family situation has come up and I am not going to be able to go. They are in the Orchestra Section Row "O". They are great seats. Paid $90 each. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Are the tickets still available?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Saw it about a month ago there, else I'd snap at the chance to see it. Absolutely excellent show! :clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Saw it about a month ago there, else I'd snap at the chance to see it. Absolutely excellent show! :clap:

Well, we do have a thing for seeing the same show twice... :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Well, we do have a thing for seeing the same show twice... :killingme

True. :lol: We even might make it a third time for some. Spamalot is coming back this fall/winter... :whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FireBrand said:
Saw it 13 or so years ago at Kennedy Center.......5th row center orchestra !
Great show !

That's probably around the same time frame I saw it the first time, although the tickets I had back then were WAY in the back. This time the seats were much better. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Saw it in London, but it wasn't the original cast. Would have liked to seen it with Michael Crawford, what a voice.