Philip Haney, a genuine Obama whistleblower, found dead at age 66

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Saturday afternoon, as the news of Haney’s death began to be reported, initially in social media and the new media and then more widely, the local Sheriff’s Office of Amador County issued a statement based on the local “Coroner’s Investigation:”

On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound.
Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound.
A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...obama_whistleblower_found_dead_at_age_66.html

GregV814

Aside from the obvious murder, will be more calls for semi automatic military style weapons of mass destruction bans, Trumps failed policies and the thought that anyone who speaks the truth about the magic Muslims failure will be dashed.

SamSpade

I hate to dispute it when someone's death is ruled a suicide. It's tough enough for the family.

What gets me is - what would be the motive for "suiciding" him?

There are any number of suicides - even "robberies gone wrong" - over the years that seemed suspicious because the persons involved were about to, or had access to, information devastatingly damaging to powerful people. This man doesn't appear to have been on the verge of doing anything damning to anyone.

I've seen any number of deaths on the political scene whose timing is suspicious, but I'm not aware of such goings on in the West where politicians do it just out of spite. Like, you pissed me off years ago, and I'm settling the score even though it's been years and you're harmless.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've seen any number of deaths on the political scene whose timing is suspicious, but I'm not aware of such goings on in the West where politicians do it just out of spite. Like, you pissed me off years ago, and I'm settling the score even though it's been years and you're harmless.

William Colby comes to mind.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
They are getting better at 'assisted' suicide. At least this time they did not leave the pistol in the deceased hand.....