Philly @ Chicago

BuddyLee

Football addict
Should be a good one.

Chicago with two sacks.

Jackson and McNabb with a beautiful hook-up.

Chicago could win this division, I think.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Injured their RB Buckhalter too.

They're already thin at RB.

Tough break.

Been an interesting game... back-to-back TDs, interceptions, keeping on pace pretty much.

I don't know what the Bears were trying on that last return!

BuddyLee

Football addict
If there is one thing I love in a football game it's a goal-line stand.

Freakin' Bears D' stopping them 4 times in a row. WOW!

Rael

Supper's Ready
If there is one thing I love in a football game it's a goal-line stand.

Freakin' Bears D' stopping them 4 times in a row. WOW!

Looks like that stand will clinch it for the Bears short of something spectacular. 2:00 No timeouts left for the Eagles.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Except that I picked the Eagles giving the Bears 3.5. I did crappy this week. :lol: Don't mind the Eagles losing, though. :yay:
I picked the Eagles as well. I don't mind them losing either.:lol:

I missed my 5 pointer for the first time but I did decent on the rest of my picks.

BuddyLee

Football addict
So with Philly losing does this mean we (The Redskins) are the 5th best team in the NFC East now?

:whistle:
We'll have to win the big one to be considered anything more. Sadly, Dallas can go 12 more years without a playoff win and still be the Super Bowl favorites.

Ponytail

The Eagles cant win with out Westbrook in the line up.... McNabb looks lost without him.

It's always been that way. Although, if Akers had hit those tow field goals, we would have won it. If "Stonehands" Jackson had caught instead of blocked a few of the those passes, we would have won. That poor dude had a TERRIBLE game. And where was Dawkins??? I saw his Jersey out there, but did he do ANYTHING?

Just a horrid performance all the way around. Defense kept us in the game, but still, not stellar.

Thankfully it's only week 4.

Crappy that it was my 5'er. :banghead:

LordStanley

I know nothing
It's always been that way. Although, if Akers had hit those tow field goals, we would have won it. If "Stonehands" Jackson had caught instead of blocked a few of the those passes, we would have won. That poor dude had a TERRIBLE game. And where was Dawkins??? I saw his Jersey out there, but did he do ANYTHING?

Just a horrid performance all the way around. Defense kept us in the game, but still, not stellar.

Thankfully it's only week 4.

Crappy that it was my 5'er. :banghead:

Akers isnt perfect and should have never had to kick from 50 and 47. Thoses arent routine fieldgoals. especially in Soldier Field.

Jacksons drop punt return was a heart breaker!!! The bears made us pay for our mistakes. The eagles couldnt do the same.

Ponytail

Akers isnt perfect and should have never had to kick from 50 and 47. Thoses arent routine fieldgoals. especially in Soldier Field.

Jacksons drop punt return was a heart breaker!!! The bears made us pay for our mistakes. The eagles couldnt do the same.

Jackson dropped a punt, let one sail over his head, and dropped at least 3 passes that hit his hands squarely. The Eggles created quite a few turnovers, and the offense didn't do squat with any of them. VERY poor performance from the Offense.

It actually makes me feel better though to see that Dallas lost, even though it was to the Skins, and to hear Owens starts his crap again..."It's no secret that when I get the ball, we move the chains." He had the ball for a full 1/3rd of the offensve plays and produced SQUAT! :lol: Can't wait for this one to unfold...gotta love the Terrell Drama...when it ain't in Philly!