Philly fan vs. Dallas star

BuddyLee

Football addict
Philly employee vs. Dallas star

This one had me laughing, especially the "typical philly fan".:lmao:

Spadaro spits on star | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/06/2010

Apparently, Terrell Owens isn’t the only person to have disgraced the Dallas Cowboys’ star.

Dave Spadaro, editor of philadelphiaeagles.com and an employee of the Eagles, videotaped his spitting on the centerfield star at Cowboys Stadium on Sunday before the Eagles played the Cowboys. The video was posted on the Web site, but was taken down sometime today.

Dallas media outlets picked up on the video and one – 105.3 “The Fan” -- posted it on its Web site. Here's the link.

“I did it all in fun and I’ve done it before with other teams in the spirit of the rivalry,” Spadaro said tonight. “It’s something I’ve been asked to do by Eagles fans. If I did something to offend somebody, I regret it. I meant no disrespect to the Cowboys organization or to their fans. They have a beautiful stadium and a marvelous organization.”

In the clip, Spadaro -- who is not visible -- pans inside the new $1.5 billion stadium and down to the iconic star.

“Nobody’s looking as I’m standing on the star,” he said on the video.
Spadaro then spits on the painted star.

“There you go, fellas” he said. “Spit on that star. I could do more. You know, Dallas kind of deserves a second one. Nobody looks.”

And Spadaro spit again.

Last edited: