Phlysia Dorsey gets 60 days

Mikeinsmd

Felicia Dorsey gets 60 days

The Waldorf woman who locked her 2 littls kids in a public storage locker while she & her 2 older kids slept in her mothers house. :burning: She should've been sentenced to live in that locker for a full year!!!

And every interview on the news featured her friends who spoke of what a good woman she is.... :barf:

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Mikeinsmd said:
The Waldorf woman who locked her 2 littls kids in a public storage locker while she & her 2 older kids slept in her mothers house. :burning: She should've been sentenced to live in that locker for a full year!!!

And every interview on the news featured her friends who spoke of what a good woman she is.... :barf:

Not to mention she was also pregnant at the time and no one in her family even knew that she even had these two little kids.

PrepH4U

Mikeinsmd said:

:duh: Yep she sure is a good woman, must be just like her Mom. Why didn't the Grandma ask where the other kids were? :loser: Didn't I hear that the day they found them was like the 3rd day or so that they had slept there? Besides the sentance did she also keep custody of the kids? Because it is now public knowledge that she can't afford them. :confused:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
PrepH4U said:
:duh: Yep she sure is a good woman, must be just like her Mom. Why didn't the Grandma ask where the other kids were? :loser: Didn't I hear that the day they found them was like the 3rd day or so that they had slept there? Besides the sentance did she also keep custody of the kids? Because it is now public knowledge that she can't afford them. :confused:

Grandma did not know the other kids existed.

K

Kizzy

I wonder if she'll be on probation after her sentence. :lol: But either way, the sentence is way way way too light for what she did, JMO.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Railroad said:
Yup, sterilization for sure. And take the kids away - all of them! Permanently!

. . .and the state of Maryland will happily turn them over to Grandma. And you and I will pay her thousands of $$s a month to care for them and Felicia

Last edited: