Photo booth/area

mommy1

Hello, I am wondering if there are any local photographers who can set up a photo area with a prop box at a party. Thought it would be fun to have some silly pictures taken. Please let me know if you know anyone who does this along with prices. Thank you!!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hello, I am wondering if there are any local photographers who can set up a photo area with a prop box at a party. Thought it would be fun to have some silly pictures taken. Please let me know if you know anyone who does this along with prices. Thank you!!!

FANTASY WORLD: PHOTO NOVELTIES - PHOTO BOOTHS - PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS - STAR BLITZ PHOTO BOOTH - DIGITAL PHOTOS - FANTASY PHOTOS - FANTASY DIGITAL PHOTOS - VIRGINIA - VA - MARYLAND - MD - WASHINGTON DC - PHOTO MEMORIES - PHOTO FRAMES - PHOTOS CALENDARS

Looks like Fantasy World does it

Those are the best. My niece had one at her wedding last year. There was a box of crazy clothes, you took whatever you felt, had the pictures taken. You were handed a copy immediately and another copy went into the wedding scrapbook that you could sign.

I'd provide a reference, but it was in Arkansas.

mommy1

I know that some photographers offer this as well. They bring a backdrop and some props and take pictures. I found one but they are booked for the date I need. Does anyone know of any photographers that offer this? Photo booths are quite expensive.